Roger Staubach (born February 5, 1942) is an American football quarterback based in Cincinnati (USA). Furthermore, he is the part of the National Football League (NFL). His real birth name is Roger Thomas Staubach. In fact, Roger’s nicknames are “Capitan America”, “Rodger the Dodger” and “Captian Comeback”.
Moreover, Staubach played wearing t-shirts of no. 12 (Dallas Cowboys / Quarterback) and (Navy Midshipmen football / Quarterback). He will receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom along with Alan Page and Babe Ruth. Furthermore, the American President will give the awards to the legendary players.
The award ceremony organized on November 16, 2018. However, Roger clashed with Trump as he said that Army-Navy is not the game.
In addition to this, he told that the navy officers could not be the best footballers. Apart from that, Roger played with the team Dallas Cowboys. He named at the ProBowl for the six times in his career of 11 years.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This former football player was born on the 5th of February 1942 in Cincinnati (Ohio, USA). Therefore, Roger Staubach’s age is around 72 years old in 2018. He belongs to German ethnicity ancestry.
In fact, he is the only child of his parents. Roger studied in St. John the Evangelist Catholic School. Then, he finished his graduation from Purcell Marian High School. He has also the US Naval Academy.
In 1965, Roger married to Marianne Staubach. He has four daughters Michelle Elizabeth, Stephanie Marie, Amy Lynn, and Jennifer Anne. Moreover, Marianne’s son name is Jeffrey Roger.
|Full Birth Name||Roger Thomas Staubach.|
|Nickname||“Captain America”, “Rodger the Dodger” & “Captain Comeback”.|
|Profession||Football Quarterback, Businessman & Former Navy Officer.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Seventy-two (72) years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||5th of February 1942.|
|Famous For||Receive Presidential Medal of Freedom on November 16 by US President Trump.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Cincinnati (Ohio, USA).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 3".
Centimeters: 191 cm.
Meters: 1.91 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 89 Kg.
Pounds: 197 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-36-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: 2 Bros.
Sister: Will Update Soon.
|Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Marianne Staubach.|
|Children||Son: Jeffrey Roger.
Daughter: Michelle Elizabeth, Stephanie Marie, Amy Lynn & Jennifer Anne.
|School||1. St. John the Evangelist Catholic School.
2. Purcell Marian High School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Sukollawat Kanarot.
Actress: Davika Hoorne.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading Books and Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||$600 Million dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||$50 Million USD (approx).|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Email Address||Will Update Soon.|
|Official Website||Not Known.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Roger Staubach
- Roger played for Dallas Cowboys from 1969 to 1979.
- Earlier, he served in the US Navy in 1961 in his Vietnam tour on the Lieutenant rank.
- Furthermore, he has received the Heisman trophy in 1963.
- Staubach detected with the colored blindness.
- Apart from that, he led the Dallas team for four times in Super Bowl and Quarterback.
- He has honored as the Valuable Player of the Year in Super Bowl VI.
- Presently, Mr. Staubach is working for Jones Lang LaSalle as the Executive Chairman.
- ESPN ranked him 9 among the top 25 footballers of 2007.
- During the year 1977, he began his real estate business The Staubach Company.
- He started working in partnership with Henry S. Miller.
- In 2008, his real estate company sold to Jones Lang LaSalle for $613 million USD.
- The 72-year-old has written a book named “The Power in Link” launched on December 27, 2011.
- Moreover, the book authored by the US Naval Academy and John Wiley & Sons published it.