Rouba Saadeh (born in 1987) is a Lebanese Fashion Designer, Founder, Senior Coordinator, Freelance Graphic Designer, and Celebrity Ex-Partner from Beirut. She is best known as a former spouse of Michele Morrone (Italian Actor and Singer).
He rose to fame after portraying a lead role of Don Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 Polish movie “365 Dni” (English: 365 Days). Michele worked in the erotic romantic drama movie opposite Anna-Maria Sieklucka as Laura Biel.
Furthermore, the film was released on February 07, 2020, in Poland. Later, it became available on Netflix in June 2020 and received huge attention worldwide. Morrone started his acting career by playing important parts in various theatre plays.
Some of his popular projects are “Il tempo di una sigaretta”, “E la vita continue”, “Che Dio co aiuti”, “Come in Delfino”, “Renata Fonts”, “Sirene”, “El juicio (Il processor)”, “The Process”, “Milly Carlucci”, and much more.
Wedding, Spouse Michele Morrone & Children
The fashion designer launched a romantic relationship with her then-boyfriend, Michele Morrone, many years ago after meeting him through a mutual friend. Rouba Saadeh tied the knot with her ex-husband in a private ceremony in 2014.
However, the couple remained little private about their love life and never mentioned anything about their wedding date and venue. Rouba and Michele married in a lavish ceremony in the presence of their family members and close friends.
Through their marriage, Saadeh gave birth to their two sons named Marcud Morrone and Brado Morrone. Due to some misunderstandings and other personal issues, the designer decided to call off her relationship with him. Their divorce was finalized in 2018.
During an interview, the actor told his fans that he experienced severe depression after his marriage ended. In one of his Instagram posts, he also said that he was ready to leave everything and quit acting.
After one year of separation, he came back to the acting world and give his career’s one of the biggest hits i.e. 365 Days.
The 33-years-old Rouba launched her career after she got an opportunity to join the “Alfa-MIC1” company in April 2009. She worked as a graphic web designer for 2 years and 9 months.
Later, in September 2013, Saadeh became an assistant for the Head of the design team at ELIE SAAB and served there till in January 2014. Meanwhile, the celebrity partner also founded her own fashion designing company named Le Paradis Des Fous in 2013.
In addition, she also served as a chief executive officer until December 2014. Rouba quit working after she got involved in her married life and giving birth to her kids as well as raising them.
After her separation with her ex-spouse, she pulled herself together and started working again at ELIE SAAB in Beirut in June 2019.
According to a source, Saadeh is currently working as a senior ready-to-wear coordinator. The accumulated Net worth of Rouba Saadeh is $250,000 US Dollars, as of 2020.
|Real Full Birth Name||Rouba Saadeh.|
|Profession||Fashion Designer, Founder, Senior Coordinator, and Freelance Graphic Designer.|
|Famous for||being the ex-wife of Michele Morrone (Italian Actor and Singer).|
|Founder & CEO||Le Paradis Des Fous.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roubasaadeh/
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1987.|
|Current Residence||Beirut, Lebanon.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend, Michele.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Michele Morrone (m. 2014 - div. 2018).|
|Son||Marcud Morrone and Brado Morrone.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Last Updated||June 15, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Highest Qualification||Master in Business Administration.|
|School||Notre Dame de Jamhour.|
|Alma Mater.||Lebanese American University.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$250,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Income Source||working as a graphic as well as a fashion designer.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Traveling, Listening to Music, Partying, Spending time with her kids, etc.|
|Favorite Food||Lebanese cuisine.|
|Brands||Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Nike, Louis Vuitton, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rouba Saadeh
- Michele Morrone’s ex-wife ages 33 years old, as of 2020. Rouba Saadeh was born to her mom & dad in 1987 in Lebanon.
- She is very private and hardly mentioned anything about her parents, birthday, siblings, and early life on the internet.
- Furthermore, Rouba attended Notre Dame de Jamhour for High School Diploma French/Lebanese Baccalaureate from 1994 to 2004.
- Later, she graduated from Lebanese American University with a Bachelor in Science degree majoring in Graphic Design and Digital Media in 2008.
- The same year, Saadeh did an internship at “Publicis Graphics Lebanon” for two months.
- In fact, the celebrity partner also has a Master in Business Administration degree from the same university which she earned in 2011.
- She also did a one-year post-graduate diploma in fashion design in 2012 from Istituto Marangoni.
- From 2008, she is even actively working as a Freelance Graphic Designer.
- Rouba Saadeh possesses a sexy yet lean figure with a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 centimeters tall).
- She weighs around 55 kg (121 lbs) which she maintains her figure by eating healthy food and moderate exercise.
- Her body type is Banana. In addition, the estimated body measurements of Lara are 34-25-34.
- She wears a shoe size of the UK 5.
- The talented fashion designer also has attractive facial features and her brown hair and eyes accentuate her beauty even more.
- She also has a tattoo on her collarbone.
- On her official Instagram account, Saadeh has a decent fan-following with over 33,000 followersInstagram. She entertains her fans by posting pictures related to her daily lifestyle, friends & family pictures, some glimpses of her vacation trips, etc.
- She can fluently speak languages like English, Italian, French, and Arabic.
References [ + ]