Ryan Biegel (born December 29, 1980) is an American Television Producer, Actor, Celebrity Partner, and Social Media Personality from Florida. He is well recognized as Katie Lee’s spouse who is a novelist, television food critic, and cookbook author.
In 2006, she first garnered public attention after hosting the first season of Bravo’s Top Chef. Later, Katie appeared as a guest judge on Top Chef All-Stars. Her debut book called “The Comfort Table” which did a second job.
Lee’s second book “The Comfort Table: Recipes for Everyday Occasions” was also a hit project. Moreover, she released her debut novel “Groundswell” which came out in June 2011.
Some of her other popular projects are Iron Chef America, Wine Library TV, Beat Bobby Flay, The Kitchen, Beach Bites with Katie Lee, Halloween Baking Championship, and much more.
Personal Life, Spouse Katie Lee & Children
The 39-years-old Ryan Biegel tied the knot with his wife “Katherine Lee” in a private ceremony on September 1, 2018. Their wedding ceremony took place at Lo Tommaso Allo Scoglio.
His wedding location was in the seaside village of Marina del Cantone on Italy’s Amalfi Coast. Earlier, Katie Lee’s spouse, Ryan proposed to his then-girlfriend in a very romantic manner. On March 22, 2018, Biegel and Katie engaged each other at the La Réserve Hotel and Spa in Paris, France.
On February 26, 2020, the cookbook author announced that she was expecting her first child with her husband, Ryan on her Instagram account. Previously, she struggled with infertility for several years.
In addition, it was Katherine Lee’s second marriage with Ryan. Back on October 2, 2004, she married her first spouse “Billy Joel” (American singer-songwriter, composer, and pianist).
They wedded at his home in Oyster Bay, Long Island. Moreover, the former pair first met each other at the rooftop bar at The Peninsula hotel. After staying for five years together, Katie and Joel took divorce in June 2009.
View this post on Instagram
Before I shared my baby news here yesterday, I surprised my #TheKitchen co-hosts and crew. It was so fun and touching to watch their reactions! We’ve been working together for six years now, and everyone on and off camera has become one big extended family. I could not wait to tell them! I will cherish this moment forever ❤️ @foodnetwork @bstvtalk
|Real Full Birth Name||Ryan Biegel.|
|Profession||Television Producer, Actor, and Social Media Personality.|
|Various Appearances||1. Stuck on You.
2. Shallow Hal.
3. Cougar Town.
|Shows (as a producer)||Top Chef, The Real Housewives of New York City, Best Bars in America, Beach Bites, etc.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Katie Lee (American novelist, television food critic, and cookbook author).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||39 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 29, 1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Florida, The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ryanbiegel/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 180 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-42.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||12.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Pete Biegel.
Mother: Alice Biegel.
|Siblings||Brother: Kevin Biegel & Rob Biegel.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Name not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Read, Cook, Travel, and Watch TV Shows.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ryan Biegel
- He took birth to his mom & dad in 1980 (age 39 years old, as of 2019) in Florida, the United States of America. Ryan Biegel celebrates his birthday on 29 December and his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Ryan’s father “Pete Biegel” is a retired banker and his mother “Alice Biegel” worked as a school teacher.
- Furthermore, Katie Lee’s husband has three elder siblings i.e. two brothers named Kevin Biegel & Rob Biegel and a sister named Nicole.
- His brothers also work in the entertainment industry as a writer and producer.
- Ryan worked as an actor in a 2003 movie “Stuck on You” as Bonnie & Clyde Musical Audience.
- Earlier, he was seen in a 2001 film called “Shallow Hal” for a minor role as Night Club Goer #1 (as The Biegel Brothers).
- As a producer, the celebrity partner worked in TV shows such as Top Chef, The Real Housewives of New York City, Best Bars in America, etc.
- Biegel even starred in three episodes of the TV comedy series “Cougar Town” as Doug from 2009 to 2011.
- The names of the episodes are Pilot, Scare Easy, and Baby’s a Rock ‘N’ Roller.
- In 2010, he also featured in one of the episodes of the NBC show, Scrubs.
- As per the source, he first spotted his future wife on the sets of the Cooking Channel’s show “Beach Bites” season one. He used to work as a producer of the series.
- In fact, they started dating each other after becoming friends.
- Their wedding ceremony was attended by 40 of their closest guests.