Sangeeta Jaitley (born in 1959) is an Indian Homemaker from Delhi, India. Moreover, she is known as the Spouse of Arun Jaitley (BJP Leader & Attorney). Mr. Jaitley is a BJP member since 1991. He practiced in the Supreme Court.
Additionally, he served as the Finance Minister in Modi Government 2014. Now, Sangeeta’s husband admitted to the AIIMS hospital. Arun suffered from the soft-tissue sarcoma in January 2019. He went for the kidney transplant in 2018.
After that, he faced severe health complications too. As per the AIIMS medical bulletin, he is presently on the life support system. Narendra Modi (PM, India) and Ram Nath Kovind (President, India) met him in the hospital.
Still, his medical condition is not stable. On the other hand, Arun is the top leaders like Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah, Sushma Swaraj and Smriti Irani in the BJP. He denied being in the Modi 2.0.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Arun Jaitley’s Spouse, Sangeeta Jaitley was born in 1959 (age 61 years old, as in 2019) as the daughter of her father Girdhari Lal Dogra (Congress Politician) in New Delhi, India. Her dad was the Finance Minister in the Jammu & Kashmir Government.
Furthermore, Sangeeta’s mother is Shakuntala Dogra. She completed her formal education in New Delhi. Nidhi S. Sharma is Sangeeta’s only sister.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Arun and Sangeeta married in the year 1982. Additionally, their families arranged their relationship. Sangeeta is presently the mother of Rohan Jaitley (Son) and Sonali Jaitley (Daughter). Her two children are lawyers. Sonali currently tied the knot to Jaiyesh Bakshi.
Quick Info & Trivia
|Real Full Birth Name||Sangeeta Jaitley.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Arun Jaitley (Indian Politician & BJP leader).|
|Age (As of 2019)||60 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1959.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Delhi, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Girdhari Lal Dogra (Congress Politician)
Mother: Shakuntala Dogra.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Nidhi S. Sharma.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Arun Jaitley.|
|Son||Rohan Jaitley (Lawyer).|
|Daughter||Sonali Jaitley (Lawyer).|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update Soon.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Aamir Khan.
Actress: Sonali Bendre.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Shimla.|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Red.|
|Love to do||Rajma-Chawal & Aloo Paratha.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 2 Crores Indian Rupees, as of 2019.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||Rs. 15 Lakhs - Rs. 20 Lakhs INR.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Living in New Delhi, India.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sangeeta Jaitley
- Wikipedia: Sangeeta, Arun Jaitley’s Wife is presently is living with her family in Delhi.
- Arun ruled out the decisions of demonetization and GST.
- He is among the leaders who openly discussed LGBTQ rights.
- Furthermore, he was the opposition leader in the NDA government.
- He assigned the board member of the Asian Development Bank.
- Though, he lost his Lok Sabha 2014 election against Amrinder Singh (Congress Leader).
- He was the Rajya Sabha member from the Uttar Pradesh seat since 2018.
Explore More: Who is Venkateshwaran Iyer? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Still, Sangeeta Jaitley’s spouse stopped his law practice in 2009.
- Arun was the spokesperson of BJP during 1999.
- Mr. Jaitley accused by the CBI in the ICICI and Videocon loan case. Moreover, Deepak and Chanda Kochhar involved in the fraud case. Videocon transferred the loan to the Kochhar’s business group.