Sara Salazar (born in 1954) is a Cuban-born American Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Miami, Florida. She is well recognized as the third spouse of José José (Mexican singer, musician and occasional actor).
He rose to fame and success in the early 1970s. His song “El Triste” which was performed by the singer in Latin music festival became a huge hit. Furthermore, José achieved recognition as a balladeer.
In the 1980s, the musician signed a contract with Ariola Records and became an international artist. Some of his other popular works were “Secretos”, “La Nave Del Olvido”, “Gavilán o Paloma”, “Perdóname Todo”, etc.
On September 28, 2019, José José passed away at the age of 71 in a hospital in Miami, Florida, USA. Earlier, on March 2017, the singer was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. His death news was first announced by his assistant Laura Nuñez via several Mexican news agencies.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
Sara Salazar tied the knot with her husband “José Rómulo Sosa Ortiz” in 1995. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish but private affair and only close friends & family were invited.
Moreover, the former couple also shared a child i.e. a daughter named Sarita Sosa Salazar. She was born in the year of 1995 and blessed her parents with her presence. José José’s spouse entered the life of the musician by marrying him with her two more kids named Monique and Celine.
However, there is no information about Salazar’s previous marriage. As per a source, Salazar and José Rómulo first met at a Miami house party where balladeer performs as a salsa singer.
Earlier, the musician wedded his first wife “Kikis Herrera Calles” in 1970 but officially separated in 1976. Later, he married his second spouse “Anel Noreña” (Mexican former actress & model) in 1976.
Through their marriage, they even produced a girl “Marysol Estrella Ortíz Noreña” (b. 1982) and a son “José Joel” (b. November 27, 1975). In 1991, Anel and Sosa Ortiz divorced each other and parted their ways.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sara Salazar.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of José José (Mexican singer, musician and occasional actor).|
|Age (As of 2019)||65 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1954.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Miami, Florida, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend José José.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||José Rómulo Sosa Ortiz.|
|Daughter||Sarita Sosa Salazar, Monique, and Celine|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Julia Roberts.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||French Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sara Salazar
- Sara Salazar was born to her father and mother in the year 1954 in Cuba. Therefore, the celebrity spouse’s age is 65 years old, as of 2019.
- On November 2008, José José’s wife suffered from a cerebral hemorrhage and it took a lot of cash for the treatment.
- During an interview, José stated that Sara’s medical bills almost caused him to go bankrupt.
- According to 2018 reports, Sara’s daughter “Sarita Sosa” kidnapped her dad, José Ortiz and focused him to sign papers.
- She wanted to keep all his wealth and José net worth in many millions of dollars around $5 million US Dollars.
- The same year, Salazar even admitted that she was living separately from the legendary Mexican singer.
Have a look: Carl Azuz Biography – Click Here to learn about him
- But, she denied the fact that they were divorcing.
- Later, the singer’s partner told the main of their separation which was his health problems.
- Previously, in 2018, there were immense rumors that Ortiz died in that year which was obviously not true.