Sarah Jakes Roberts (born July 17, 1988) is an American Author, YouTube Content Creator, Motivational Speaker, and Social Media Personality from Texas. She is best known as T. D. Jakes’ daughter. Moreover, she is also famous for her book called “Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life”.
The book was released back on April 01, 2014. It became a huge hit and received very good ratings from various websites. Furthermore, Sarah shares her uplifting personal stories via her book.
She also told her struggles of overcoming past mistakes and finding her faith again. Barnes & Noble gave Jakes’ book 4.4 ratings out of 5. In fact, Christian Book Distributors also gave good ratings of 3.7/5.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Trivia
The motivational speaker was born to her parents on the 17th of July and her birth year is 1988. Sarah Jakes Roberts’ age is 31 years old, as of 2019. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Sarah’s father “Thomas Dexter Jakes Sr.” works as a pastor, author, and filmmaker.
Thomas serves as a pastor of The Potter’s House that is a non-denominational American megachurch. Moreover, Roberts’ mother “Serita Ann Jakes” is an American actress and author.
She released hit books such as “The Princess Within for Teens: Discovering Your Royal Inheritance”, “Beside Every Good Man Serita Jakes”, “The Princess Within: Restoring the Soul of a Woman”, etc.
Sarah Jakes has four siblings i.e. three brothers Jermaine Jakes, Jamar Jakes, & Thomas Jakes, Jr. and a sister “Cora Jakes Coleman”.
As of education, she completed her school studies from a local high school. Sarah Roberts later graduated from Texas Christian University.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sarah Jakes Roberts.|
|Profession||Author, Motivational Speaker, YouTube Star, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||her book named "Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life".|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1988.|
|Birthplace||Texas, The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||LA, California, The United States of America.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjakesroberts/
|Debut||Colliding with Destiny: A 30-day Journey Through the Book of Ruth Sarah Jakes Roberts (2013).|
|Various Books||1. Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life.
2. Colliding with Destiny: A 30-day Journey Through the Book of Ruth Sarah Jakes Roberts.
3. Colliding With Destiny: Finding Hope in the Legacy of Ruth.
4. Don't Settle for Safe: Embracing the Uncomfortable to Become Unstoppable.
5. Dear Mary: Lessons From the Mother of Jesus for the Modern Mom.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-28-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Thomas Dexter Jakes Sr.
Mother: Serita Ann Jakes.
|Siblings||Brother: Jermaine Jakes, Jamar Jakes, & Thomas Jakes, Jr.
Sister: Cora Jakes Coleman.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married twice.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Toure Roberts.|
|Son||Isaiah Roberts, Malachi Jakes, and Makenzie Henson.|
|Daughter||Teya Roberts, Ren Taylor Roberts, and Ella Roberts.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Texas Christian University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading and Spending time with family.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sarah Jakes Roberts
- In her successful career, Sarah Roberts featured in various media outlets such as The Associated Press, The Today Show, Dr. Phil, and The 700 Club.
- Roberts also worked as the senior editor of the online magazine called “eMotions”.
- Furthermore, Sarah Jakes served as an official liaison for The Air Force.
- In 2013, Sarah made her debut as an author after releasing te book called “Colliding with Destiny: A 30-day Journey Through the Book of Ruth Sarah Jakes Roberts”.
- Later in 2014, her book named “Colliding With Destiny: Finding Hope in the Legacy of Ruth” came out.
- The authors’ other books are “Don’t Settle for Safe: Embracing the Uncomfortable to Become Unstoppable” and “Dear Mary: Lessons From the Mother of Jesus for the Modern Mom”.
- T. D. Jakes’ child, Sarah Roberts married her first husband (name not available) many years ago.
- The couple also shares two kids together.
View this post on Instagram
Adding a baby into a blended family can be hard, but it’s so much easier when you’re bringing them up around siblings that you wouldn’t mind them becoming. _ Ella shares her birthday month with one of her siblings that she and I admire so much. When I watch Ella I see so much of what I love about @theteyahunter. _ @theteyahunter is kind, loving, funny, sensitive, and charming. Everyone in the house gravitates towards her because they know when she’s in the atmosphere they aren’t alone. _ Today is @theteyahunter’s birthday and I’m so grateful to be in her life. It has been my honor to watch her continuously blossom into the woman that she has become. _ I’m praying that this year of your life is flooded with revelation, creativity, peace, and strength. There is nothing you cannot accomplish and no obstacle you won’t overcome. I love me some you!
- However, their romantic relationship ended very soon and they took divorce.
- Her second marriage with her spouse named “Toure Roberts” who is an American author.
- Toure released books named Wholeness: Winning in Life from the Inside Out and Purpose Awakening: Discover the Epic Idea that Motivated Your Birth.
- In addition, Sarah and Roberts tied the knot with each other back in November 2014.
- Sarah Jakes Roberts’ son’s names are Isaiah Roberts, Malachi Jakes, and Makenzie Henson.
- Her daughters’ names are Teya Roberts, Ren Taylor Roberts, and Ella Roberts.
- Standing at a good height of 5 ft 5 in (165 cm tall), Sarah Jakes Roberts has a modest build.
- She even workouts 4 days a week in order to maintain her body weight which is 60 kg (132 lb) approximately.