Sari Yap (born in 1962 – died September 9, 2019) is Filipino Businesswoman from the Philippines. She is the founder of Mega magazine. Her company focused to publish fashion ideas and videos.
Yap served as the CEO of her organization. Then, Archie Carrasco succeeds her for the CEO position. Sari established One Mega Group with Suzi Salvador (Vice President). The group produced the shows such as Generation Mega, MEGA Young Designer Competition, Mega Fashion Crew and I Am Meg.
Sari passed away on September 9, 2019. However, she was a patient of ovarian cancer (death cause). She battled from severe disease for a long time.
On the other hand, her family members were her big supporter during that time. They shared emotional posts and reacted on her photographs on her social profile. She left them behind sad.
Early Life, Parents, Sister & Profile
Sarita Rosa V. Yap was born in 1962 (age 57 years old) in the Philippines. Furthermore, her mother and father also ventured in some businesses.
Yap has a sister Ria Yap. Both of them shared a close bond. Sari studied management in her master degree course.
Wedding, Spouse, Boyfriend & Children
She lived with her spouse and her two children. Though, she kept her married away from the media professionals. She wanted to live a simple life dedicated to her kids.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sarita Rosa V. Yap.|
|Nick name||Sari Yap.|
|Profession||Founder & Former CEO of Mega Magazine.|
|In The News For||Died because of ovarian cancer on September 9, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||57 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1962.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|Date of Death||September 9, 2019.|
|Place||Her home in Philippines.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
Sister: Ria Yapi.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Name Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||Master Degree in Business Management.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update Soon.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Love to do||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Red & Black.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Shopping & Reading Books.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 Million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||Under revision.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sari Yap
- Sari achieved great heights in lifestyle and the fashion world.
- She was in the news for her unique and expensive habits.
- On the other hand, she showed her fondness for diamonds and designer outfits.
- She disliked repeating her dresses.
- The accumulated net worth estimated of Sari Yap is $5 Million US Dollars (as of 2019). She handled the ownership of her bungalows located in the big cities of the Philippines. There are many luxurious cars parked in her house.
Explore More: Kaia Gerber Biography, Lifestyle, Affairs & Information
- Yap honored with the awards by the business organization.
- Apart from that, she spent the profits of her company in different social causes.
- Her sudden death shattered her employees and investors.