Shweta Tiwari (born 4 October 1980) is a famous Indian television actress and model from Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India. She worked in so many Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil movies. But she is known as the queen of the television industry.
She is the winner of the famous Indian reality TV show named Bigg Boss season 4. She became famous in the eyes of people with her character of Prerna Bajaj in the show Kasautii Zindagi Kay in 2001.
Moreover, she has also appeared in so many popular daily soap serials like Begusarai, Rangoli, Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, etc.
From the start of February 2020, Shweta Tiwari is working on the Sony TV show named “Mere Dad Ki Dulhan”. She acted with his co-star, Varun Badola, Anjali Tatrari, Shivaani Sopuri, Payas Pandit, Shivaani Sopuri and Vijay Tilani. In this show, she performs the role of Guneet Sikka, who lives on rent in the house of Ambar Sharma.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
Shweta took birth from her parents on Saturday, October 4, 1990 (age 39 years old), in village Pratapgarh in Uttar Pradesh, India. Shweta Tiwari belongs to the Brahmin family.
Her father’s name is “Ashok Kumar Tiwari” and the mother’s name is “Nirmala Tiwari”. She has a younger brother in her family named “Nidhaan Tiwari”. Because of her dad’s business, her family moved to Mumbai, when she was a child.
Shweta Tiwari completed her primary education from “St Isabels High School” in Mumbai. Then she attends Burhanis College in Mazegaon, Mumbai to complete her graduation in the field of Bachelor of Commerce. She is fond of acting from childhood. She never missed any function or event held at college.
Physical Stats, Height, Weight & More
The popular actress has a good body figure. Seeing her perfect body stats, it does not seem that she is the mother of two children. She follows a strict veg diet plan to keep her body fit and healthy. She does a proper workout in the gym.
She also joined a morning meditation center. Shweta Tiwari is happy with her tall height is 5 feet 6 inches (in meter 1.67 m) and her body weight is around 55 kilograms (in pounds 121 lbs). She mostly wears casual dresses. She likes to wear stylish earrings and watches.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 39-year-old lady has a very decent personality. She married twice in her life. She got married to her hubby “Raja Chaudhary” in the year 1998. The couple blessed with a daughter named “Palak Tiwari” in the year 2000.
After a few years of marriage, relations between Shweta Tiwari and her husband started deteriorating. So she divorced him in 2008, stating that Raja Raja drinks a lot of alcohol and treats me with misbehavior and has raised his hands on me many times. He often used to annoy her by coming to the set.
After two years of divorce, Shweta Tiwari started dating the actor “Abhinav Kohli”. The couple tied in a knot on 13 July 2013 at Mumbai. She gave birth to her son named “Reyansh Kohli” on 27 November 2016.
She filed a complaint against her second husband in August 2019, by stating that, he used to harass her daughter Palak and also abuse her verbally. At the end of 2019, she gave divorce to Abhinav. In February 2020, she is single and lives a happy life with her both kids.
Some Hidden Facts about Shweta Tiwari
|Real Full Birth Name||Shweta Tiwari.|
|Profession||Actress and Model.|
|Famous as||The show Kasautii Zindagii Kay.|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth||4 October 1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Ashok Kumar Tiwari.
Mother: Nirmala Tiwari.
|Siblings||Brother: Nidhaan Tiwari.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Spouse||1. Raja Chaudhary (1998-2007).
2. Abhinav Kohli (2013-2019).
|Kids||Son: Reyansh Kohli.
Daughter: Palak Tiwari.
|Social media||Instagram: @shweta.tiwari (1.2 million + followers).|
|Highest Qualification||College Degree Completed.|
|School||St Isabels High School, Mumbai.|
|Alma Mater||Burhanis College, Mazegaon, Mumbai.|
|Shows||1. Shot Thru the1. Kaahin Kissii Roz (2001).
2. Khichdi (2003).
3. Nach Baliye 2 (2006).
4. Naaginn (2007).
5. Jaane Kya Baat Hui (2008-2009).
6. Kasautii Zindagi Kay (2001).
7. Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao (2009).
8. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 (2009).
9. Bigg Boss 4 (2010-2011).
10. Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.
11. Adaalat (2011).
12. Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo (2011).
13. Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011).
14. Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi (2011-2013).
15. Rangoli (2012-2015).
16. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 (2013).
17. Comedy Nights with Kapil (2014).
18. Baal Veer (2014).
19. Begusarai (2015-2016).
20. Mere Dad Ki Dulhan (2019).
|Filmography||1. Madhoshi (2004).
2. Aabra Ka Daabra (2004).
3. Trinetra (2008).
4. Hamar Sayian Hindustani (2008).
5. Kab Aibu Anganwa Hamar (2008).
6. Ae Bhouji Ke Sister (2009).
7. Benny And Babloo (2010).
8. Yedyanchi Jatra (2012).
9. Bin Bulaye Baraati (2011).
10. Six X (2018).
|Awards||1. Best Actress - Drama for Kasautii Zindagi Kay in 2006.
2. Best Actress - Popular for Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi in 2012.
3. Best Actress - Drama for Begusarai in 2015.
4. Best Onscreen Couple for Kasautii Zindagii Kay in 2003.
|Net worth (approx.)||INR 4-5 crore (as in 2020).|
Acting Career, TV Shows & Net worth
Tiwari started acting from a very early age. She gave audition in many shows, after completing her studies. In the year 2001, she was selected for the role of Anita in her first TV show named “Kaahin Kissii Roz”.
But she rose fame with the show “Kasautii Zindagi Kay” in the same year. People loved her performance in the role of Prerna Bajaj.
After that, she appeared in so many daily soap shows. In the year 2004, she debuts in Bollywood with her first film named “Madhoshi”.
Then she worked in many Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu movies. In 2010, she entered the Bigg Boss season 4 as a celebrity contestant and won the trophy of the show.
Apart from this, she has appeared in so many commercial advertisements. She also featured as a contestant in so many reality television shows like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur, etc.
Currently, she is working on the show “Mere Dad Ki Dulhan”. In 2020, Shweta Tiwari is earning from acting career, and Net worth is around Rs. 4 to 5 Crore Indian Rupees.
- Before entered the entertainment industry, she used to work in a travel agency company for Rs. 500 per month.
- In her spare time, Tiwari love to play with her pet dogs named Sweetoo and Pixie.
- In Bigg Boss, the fight between Shweta and Dolly Bindra has gone viral.
- Shweta Tiwari is fond of reading literature.
- She likes to attend debates events.
- She met her first husband through her friend, who is Raja Chaudhary’s cousin.
- Shweta has appeared in the Maggi Masala-ae-Magic advertisement with Ravi Kishan.
- She is the holder of only one social media account.
- People loved her character as Bindiya in the show “Begusarai”.
- She believes in Lord Ganesha.
- Tiwari worked in the show “Kasautii Zindagii Kay” for more than 8 years.
- She likes to visit Paris on vacation.