Simon Konecki (born April 17, 1974) is an American Chief Executive Officer, Charity Entrepreneur, Businessman, and Celebrity husband from New York. He is best-known as Adele’s Spouse. She is an English singer and songwriter who initially gained success with her debut album, 19.
Furthermore, it came out in 2008 and certified eight times platinum in the UK. In 2009, Adele also won the Grammy awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. She is one of the best-selling recording artists in the world.
Profile, Lifestyle & Early Life
Moreover, her second album titled “21” earned more success and received six Grammy awards. She was the first female artist who has her two albums in the top 5 of the Billboard 200 concurrently.
21 is also the longest-running no. 1 album by a female solo artist in the history. Simon Konecki started dating his then-girlfriend in the summer of 2011. In June 2012, the couple announced that they were expecting a baby.
Personal Affairs & Divorce
Later, on 19 October 2012, Adele gave birth to their son Angelo Adkins. Simon tied the knot with his wife “Adele Laurie Blue Adkins” in 2016. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair and only a few people were invited.
The singer confirmed their marriage during her acceptance speech at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards for Album of the Year. Adele called Konecki her spouse when thanking him.
She also thanked him while receiving her Golden Globe for Best Original Song for “Skyfall”. Adele told that Simon encouraged her to record the song. He also served as an inspiration for Adele’s third studio album, 25.
Wedding, Spouse & Daughter
Earlier, the entrepreneur married to his first partner “Clary Fisher”. They wedded in 2004 and ended their marriage in 2008. Fisher is an America personal fashion stylist and worked with numerous renowned media personalities.
Furthermore, the couple also has a child together and it is a daughter (name not available). Currently, Clary is the single parent of their kid. Simon dated Adele for more than five years before wedding her in 2016.
Recently, in April 2019, the singer’s representatives declared that she and Konecki had separated a few months back. Moreover, they will continue to raise their boy together. The statement stated that the former couple was asking for privacy and there would be no more explanation of this topic.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Simon Christopher Konecki.|
|Profession||CEO, Charity Entrepreneur, and Businessman.|
|Age (As of 2019)||45 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||April 17, 1974.
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, United States.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Adele (English Singer and Songwriter).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Current Residence||London, England.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||will update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
|Siblings||Brother: Alexandra Konecki.
Sister: Victoria Konecki.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (but separated).|
|Dating History?||In the Relationship with Clary Fisher.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Clary Fisher (m. 2004 – div. 2008).
2. Adele Laurie Blue Adkins.
|Children||Son: Angelo Adkins.
|Alma Mater||Eton College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Music, Traveling, & Watching movies.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$750,000 US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Simon Konecki
- Adele’s husband was born on the 17th April of 1974 in New York, The United States of America. Therefore, Simon Konecki’s age is 45 years old, as of 2019.
- His real full birth name is Simon Christopher Konecki.
- The entrepreneur also has two siblings i.e. a sister Victoria and brother Alexandra Konecki.
- Wikipedia Profile: He lived in New York for the first ten years of his early life.
- Later, his father and mother moved to London, England with other members of the family.
- Furthermore, Simon graduated from Eton College and received his bachelors’ degree.
- At the age of 17, he became a foreign exchange broker.
- Later, Simon started his career as an investment banker.
- In fact, Konecki served as director of investment group EBS.
- The 45-year-old CEO also worked at Lehman Brothers as a senior broker for seven years.
- Currently, Adele’s partner is the CEO of a charity known as Drop4Drop. He is also one of the founding members of the firm.
Have a Look: Who is Gia Giudice? Trivia, Biography, Lifestyle & Story
- It is a non-profit organization that finances for sustainable clean water solutions to countries.
- Moreover, Drop4Drop is also supported by Sid Owen (British actor, television presenter, and former singer) and Stephen Fry (English comedian, actor, and writer).
- Owen is also one of the close friends of Simon and they are buddies for more than 20 years.
- Some sources claim that Konecki is a Zach Galifianakis look-alike.