Slade Morrison (born in 1965) was an American Author, Musician, and Painter from the United States. He is best known as the Son of Toni Morrison (Novelist). Furthermore, he is the writer of books like The Tortoise or The Hare, The Big Box, Penny Butter Fudge, and Please Louise.
Death Cause, Pancreatic Cancer & Details
His mother named Toni Morrison also worked with him on the children books. However, Slade died on December 22, 2010, and his cause of death is pancreatic cancer. Toni also declared dead at the Montefiore Medical Center, New York on August 5, 2019. Her publisher Alfred A. Knoph confirmed about her death.
The Morrison family members issued a statement and her death cause is the short illness. She devoted her life as a mom and grandmother to her children and grandchildren. Additionally, she spent her maximum time in reading books at home.
Toni’s family thanked everyone for their love and support. Now, they need privacy to mourn on her death. Opera Winfrey dedicated an Instagram post to Toni. In addition to this, she also appreciated her work in the literature.
Early Life, Parents, Brother & Profile
Toni Morrison’s child, Slade Morrison was born in 1965 (age 45 years old, at the time of his death in 2010) in the USA. He was the second child of mom Toni Morrison and dad Harold Morrison.
Furthermore, Slade’s only brother named Harold Ford Morrison. He pursued his education from United Nation’s School and SUNY Purchase.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
However, Toni’s son was not married, so no wife or children. There is no detail information about Slade’s girlfriend. He was single at the time of his death.
Quick Info & Trivia
|Real Full Birth Name||Slade Morrison.|
|Profession||Author, Musician, and Painter.|
|Famous for||1. Died in December 2010 due to pancreatic cancer.
2. However, his mom Toni found dead on August 5, 2019 because of illness.
|Age (As of 2010)||45 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1965.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||New York, USA.|
|Date of Death||December 22, 2010.|
|Death Cause||Pancreatic Cancer.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Harold Morrison
Mother: Toni Morrison (Novelist, Essayist, Professor, Teacher & Editor).
|Siblings||Brother: Harold Ford Morrison.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|School||United Nation’s School & SUNY Purchase.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Traveling & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Slade Morrison
- Wikipedia: Slade, Toni Morrison’s Son nominated for the Outstanding Literary Work-Children (NAACP Image Awards).
- Furthermore, Toni was the writer of the books Beloved, Song of Solomon, Jazz, and Sula.
- She also honored with the Nobel Prize in the literature category.
- Jill Nichols created a documentary film about Toni’s life i.e. Imagine-Toni Morrison Remembers.
Read Also: The Full Story of Gianluca Vacchi, Biography, Lifestyle & Affairs
- Slade Morrison’s mom majority of novels connected to feminism.
- Moreover, his papers kept in the library of Princeton University.
- Slade earned respect through his interesting ideas on children books.
- Still, he was not an active personality on social media profiles.
- He established himself as the best painter.