Sonali Sood (born in 1977) is an Indian famous personality, producer, entrepreneur, and homemaker from Punjab, India. She is famously known in the country as the spouse of Sonu Sood. Sonu is a popular Indian actor, television personality, and producer of the entertainment world.
He works in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, and Punjabi movies and shows. He entered into the entertainment world with his first Tamil movie named “Kallazhagar” in the year 1999. Sonu debuts in the Hindi cinemas with the movie “Shaheed-E-Azam” in 2002.
He played the role of Bhagat Singh in this movie. After that, he has appeared in so many popular movies and shows like Chandramukhi, Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Jodhaa Akbar, Kurukshetra, Simmba, Kung Fu Yoga, Abhinetri, Ishq Positive, and others.
Most of his movies, he performed the role of a villain. Sonu Sood has also awarded many awards like Nandi Award for Best Villain, Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Telugu, etc for his talent and skills.
Apart from an actor, Sonu is a Philanthropist and social activist. He always stands for the help of needy peoples. Sonu Sood helped many migrant laborers reach their homes during the COVID-19 lockdown.
If we talk about his wife’s career, then Sonali Sood is a homemaker. She mostly stays at home and takes care of the home. Apart from this, she is also an entrepreneur and producer.
In the year 2016, she worked as a producer for her first film “Tutak Tutak Tutiya”. Also, she does not like being part of the limelight. Today I will tell you about the biography of a famous star wife “Sonali Sood”.
Sonu Sood stepped forward to help workers during the lockdown
Among the lockdowns, migrant laborers are the most reported. From social media to newspaper pages, the story of migrant laborers is visible. Some of these stories are about his pain, while some stories show how people are helping him.
Meanwhile, there is a lot of mention of a person who helps migrant laborers and that Bollywood actor Sonu Sood.
Yes, Sonu Sood has been in the news for the help of migrant laborers for the last few days and he is constantly helping and sending laborers who wish to go home.
The actor has so far helped many such migrant laborers and they are being discussed a lot on social media. Sonali Sood’s husband Sonu Sood is also helping many people through social media.
That is, people in need appeal to him through social media and Sonu Sood responds with love and helps them. He has given such answers on the appeal of migrant laborers seeking help, which will make your heart happy after reading. In such a situation, let us see how Sonu Sood has responded to the laborers.
Famous actor Sonu Sood arranged bus services to help migrant laborers
Let me tell you, Sonu is the first such actor in the industry who is arranging buses to send migrant laborers home. A few days ago, after taking permission from the Karnataka and Maharashtra governments, he arranged for some migrants to visit and eat. Following the actor’s initiative, a total of ten buses left from Thane in Maharashtra to Gulbarga.
Even before this, Sonu Sood has donated 1,500 PPE kits to doctors in Punjab. Not only this, but he also made food for thousands of migrant laborers of Bhiwandi on the occasion of Ramadan. Earlier, the actor had also given his hotel located in Mumbai to the medical staff.
Early Life, Parents & Education
The popular lady took birth from her parents in the year 1977 in Punjab, India. She never discloses her exact birthdate but according to her birth year, Sonali Sood’s age is 43 years old (as of 2020). Her caste is Khatri and she belongs to the Hinduism religion.
According to Dreshare.com, her father belongs to Nagpur and her mother is from Punjab. Sonali’s dad is a businessman and her mom is a housewife. She spent her childhood both in Punjab and Nagpur along with her siblings.
Sonu Sood’s spouse is a very intelligent lady from childhood. She completed her schooling from a local private school. Later, she enrolled her name at Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering for her higher education.
While studying in college, she met her future husband Sonu Sood. After one year, completing her graduation, she got married to Sonu. After marriage, she started working as a housewife.
The 43-year-old lady lives a lavish and happy life with her family in Mumbai. The love story of Sonu and Sonali Sood is very interesting. Both of them first met at the same college in Nagpur.
At that time, Sonu Sood was a normal persona and did not belong to the entertainment world. After the first met both of them start dating each other. After completing their graduation, the couple waits for one year.
Later, Sonali Sood tied in a knot with her husband “Sonu Sood” on 25 September 1996. After the wedding, she moved to Moga, Punjab with her hubby. Sonu is interested in acting and modeling since childhood. In the year 1999, he was selected for a Tamil movie.
But Sonali did not want her husband to pursue a career in films. But today she is happy at his success. After marriage, Sonali Sood becomes the mother of two sons named “Eshaan Sood” and “Ayaan Sood”. She is also a philanthropist.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sonali Sood.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Producer, and Homemaker.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of Sonu Sood.|
|Age (As of 2020)||43 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1977.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Sagittarius.
|Last Updated||On 25 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Sons||1. Ayaan Sood.
2. Eshaan Sood.
|Social media||Instagram: @sonalisood04 (45 + followers).|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Career & Wealth|
|Movie (as a producer)||Tutak Tutak Tutiya (2016).|
|Net worth||INR 2.5 crore (as in 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonali Sood
- Sonali worked in a private firm in Nagpur for one year, after completing her higher studies.
- After marriage, she started to take care of the home.
- She holds a shy nature personality and did not want to be part of the controversy.
- Sonali Sood stepped into the film industry as a producer in 2016.
- She produces a comedy-drama Bollywood movie named “Tutak Tutak Tutiya”.
- In the corona lockdown, Sonu Sood started doing exercise along with his son Eshaan Sood in his house. He has also uploaded the Quarantine Gym Session’s photo on his Instagram account.
- In this movie, her hubby played a lead role.
- Apart from this, she helps Sonu manage his accounts.
- The net worth of Sonali is around INR 2.5 crore (as in 2020).
- Sonali is a devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- Sonu Sood’s wife always brings Bappa to her house every year on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- In the year 2010, Sonu Sood won the Apsara Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role.
- He also earned the IIFA Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role in 2010.
- Sood has also featured in many commercial advertisements like Airtel telecom, Apollo Tyres, etc.
- He also established his own production house named “Shakti Sagar Productions” in 2016 in Mumbai.
- Sonali Sood stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m).
- She maintains her body weight is around 65 kilograms (in pounds 143 lbs).
- Sonu Sood’s wife uses social media very rarely.
- Sonali Sood has a personal account on Instagram, which has 45 + followers.
- She loves to do paintings in her spare time.