Stephanie Niznik (born May 20, 1967 – died June 23, 2019) was an American Television, Film, and Theatre Actress from Bangor, Maine. She was famous for her role as Nina Feeney on the television series “Everwood“.
Furthermore, it is an American drama television series and Greg Berlanti is the creator of the show. Stephanie played one of the recurring roles from 2003 to 2006. Everwood’s series finale aired on June 5, 2006.
Some of the other stars of the series are Treat Williams, Chris Pratt, Gregory Smith, Emily VanCamp, Debra Mooney, John Beasley, etc. Niznik gained success after appearing in the films like Star Trek: Insurrection and Exit to Eden.
Recently, on June 23, 2019, the actress passed away at the age of 52. According to a source, she died unexpectedly in her home in Encino, California, USA. The actor, Scott Wolf, also paid tribute on her sudden demise with a Twitter post.
He wrote that this is tragic news that so kind and fun person is no more with us. He also said that he was lucky to have known her. One more Everwood co-star, Vivien Cardone, wrote that a beautiful soul has gone far too soon and she is grateful to have worked with Stephanie.
Profile, Career & Net worth
The 52-year-old actress started her career with a small role of Diana in the movie “Exit to Eden” in 1994. Later, in 1995, she bagged the main character and debut in the TV series titled “Vanishing Son“.
Stephanie played the main role of Agent Judith Phillips in the series. The same year, she also acted in the TV shows like Renegade and Murder, She Wrote. In 1996, Niznik appeared in numerous shows and films like The Twilight of the Golds, The Sentinel, Apollo 11, and Dear God.
She also played minor roles in TV projects like Viper, JAG, Sliders, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. and The Guardian in 1997. Then, in 1998, the actress acted in the hit movie “Star Trek: Insurrection” as Kell Perim.
Niznik also acted for a Recurring role in the TV series “Diagnosis: Murder” as Caitlin Sweeney in 1998. In 2007, she also featured in the super hit show “Grey’s Anatomy” as Carol. She appeared in the episodes titled “The Other Side of This Life: Parts 1 & 2”.
Some of her last appearances in the shows are Traveler, Life is Wild, Eli Stone, NCIS, etc. Her recent movie appearance was in the film titled “The Twenty” as Dot in 2009. In 2019, the calculated Net worth of Stephanie Niznik is $1.7 Million US Dollars.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Stephanie Niznik.|
|Famous for||her role as Nina Feeney on the television series "Everwood".|
|Age (As of 2019)||52 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 20, 1967.|
|Date of Death||June 23, 2019.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bangor, Maine, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Encino, Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.80 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Richard Grieco (actor and Former Model).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a masters degree.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Duke University.
2. California Institute of the Arts.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||William Shakespeare (English Poet), & Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Russian Novelist).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Greek Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.7 million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Stephanie Niznik
- Biography: Actress Stephanie Niznik was born on the 20th of May 1967 (age 52 years old, as in 2019) in Bangor, Maine, United States.
- She raised in Bangor City in Maine by her father and mother. In her childhood, she went to her school along with her brother and sister.
- Niznik graduated from Duke University and received a Bachelors Degree with Majors in Theatre and Russian.
- Later, she post-graduated from California Institute of the Arts. She earned her master’s degree from there.
- In 1999, the actress appeared in the short film “Kismet” as Stephanie.
- Stephanie also got featured in television series like Viper, Nash Bridges, Family Law, Epoch, Star Trek: Enterprise, etc in her career.
Have a look: The Story of Sydnee Goodman Star, Lifestyle, Wikipedia & Affairs
- Figure Stats: Stephanie Niznik’s height was 5 Feet 11 Inches (180 centimeters tall). Her body measurements of the late actress are 38-27-36. She also possessed a slim, sexy, and beautiful figure with a weight of 65 kilograms (143 pounds).
- As of relationship, she had an affair with her ex-boyfriend Richard Grieco (actor and Former Model).
- However, we have no information about whether she was married or had any husband and kids at the time of her death.