Stephanie Washington (born in 1983) is an American Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Spouse from San Francisco, California. She is best known as Bret Hart’s Spouse. He is a Canadian-American retired professional wrestler, writer, amateur wrestler, and actor.
Furthermore, the 61-year-old Bret remained five-time WWF World Heavyweight Champion in his career. He also became two-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Moreover, Hart is popularly known by the nickname “The Hitman”.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Dating
Stephanie Washington started dating her then-boyfriend Bret many years ago. According to a source, the couple first met each other through a mutual friend in a party. In early 2010, the love pair also engaged to one another in a private ceremony.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
In addition, on July 24, 2014, Washington tied the knot with her husband “Bret Sergeant Hart”. Hart’s partner received a lot of criticism on the internet as she was just 27 years old at that time.
In fact, she is 26 years younger than her spouse. Bret’s marriage with Stephanie was a very personal affair as she was his third wife. Earlier, the wrestler first married his ex-wife “Julie Smadu” on July 8, 1982.
They also share four children together. The ex-pair have two daughters named Jade Michelle Hart (born March 31, 1983) and Alexandra Sabina Hart (born May 17, 1988). Hart and Julie also have two sons Dallas Jeffery Hart (born August 11, 1984) and Blade Colton Hart (born June 5, 1990).
Later, the former partner ended their wedding and took divorce on June 24, 2002. Then, the actor again wedded his second spouse “Cinzia Rota” on September 15, 2004. She is an Italian citizen and they separated as they failed to agree on where they should live in 2007.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Stephanie Washington.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Bret Hart (Canadian-American retired professional wrestler, writer, and actor).|
|Age (As of 2018)||35 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1983.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||San Francisco, California, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||1. Los Angeles, California, United States.
2. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Bret Hart.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Bret Sergeant Hart (m. 2010 - Present).|
|School||High School in San Francisco.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping, and Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Stephanie Washington
- Bret Hart’s Wife was born in 1983 in San Francisco, California, The United States of America. Therefore, her age is 35 years old, as of 2018.
- Her father and mother have Asian and African ancestry. Bret’s wife belongs to multiracial ethnicity.
- There is no information about her siblings and her childhood on the internet.
- Furthermore, the homemaker possesses an amazing and sexy figure with a body weight of 60 kilograms (132 pounds).
- Stephanie Washington height stands at 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 centimeters tall) approximately.
Explore More: The Biography of Ariana Biermann | Trivia, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- The 35-year-old Stephanie is a very private person. Hence she is not active on any social media platforms.
- According to Wikipedia, she and her hubby Bret went to Hawaii for their honeymoon trip.
- Money Factor: She enjoys Net worth of $14 million US Dollars, as of 2018 due to the successful career of her husband.
- She and Hart appeared for the first time on WWE television when they were together during a Total Divas segment which featured Hart’s niece Natalya.