Stephen Hains (born in 1953) is an Australian Businessman, Famous Personality, and Celebrity husband from Melbourne. He is best known as a spouse of Jane Badler (American actress and singer). She first garnered success for playing the role of Diana in NBC’s science fiction series V.
Jane then starred in hits TV shows such as Falcon Crest, The Highwayman, Cluedo, Neighbours, Offspring, Virtual Revolution, and much more. Furthermore, the singer has released three albums so far.
Her debut studio album “The Devil Has My Double” came out on June 17, 2008, under the label Unstable Ape Records. The following year on March 11, 2011, the artist’s second “Tears Again” published by Inertia Records.
Badler’s third project “Opus” released on September 15, 2014. In addition, the singer even becomes an established nightclub singer in Australia.
Personal Life, Spouse Jane Badler & Children
The 66-years-old Stephen Hains tied the knot with his wife “Jane Badler” in 1990 after dating her for a while. However, there is no information about their marriage date and venue on the internet.
The couple majorly keeps their love life away from the media. Stephen and Jane welcomed two children through their wedding. The actress first gave birth to their son named Sam Hains in July 1991.
A year later on December 04, 1992, they again blessed with a boy named Harry Hains (Australian actor, singer, and model). Unfortunately, on January 07, 2020, Harry died by suicide at his apartment in Los Angeles, California, USA.
|Real Full Birth Name||Stephen Hains.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Jane Badler (American actress and singer).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||66 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1953.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|House In||Melbourne, Australia.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Children||Harry Hains (b. 1992 - died 2020) and Sam Hains.
|School||Private High School|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching News on TV.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$7-8 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Stephen Hains
- Stephen Hains was born in the year of 1953 (age 66 years, as of 2019) in Melbourne, Australia. There is no information about his actual birthdate, parents, and siblings on the internet.
- His partner first posted the tragic news about their son’s death on Instagram.
- Jane Badler’s husband wrote that on the 7th of Jan her beautiful son passed away at the age of 27.
- Moreover, the actress also told her audience that Harry suffered from mental illness and addiction.
- Jane posted that she will miss her son every day of her life.
- Many other celebrities such as Anthony Kaan, Jay Michaels, Michael Matteo Rossi, etc paid tribute to him on social media.
- According to a source, the singer even diagnosed with a severe sleeping disorder.
- Harry had self-destructive tendencies. However, the main cause of his tragic demise is not yet revealed on social media.
- Stephen Hains’ child funeral took place on January 12, 2020, in Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles.