Steve Cortes (born in 1970) is an American Author and Strategist from Chicago, Illinois (USA). He is also the regular contributor at the Bloomberg Business, Fox News and CNBC. Furthermore, Cortes founded Veracruz LLC.
He frequently featured on the business and finance programs like The Halftime Report. His consultancy firm researched on the hedge and wealth funds. On the other hand, he is an efficient public speaker. He is also familiar with the big forums.
In addition to this, he addressed the events and talked on his favorite topics like Immigration, American Economy and Money. He published his book i.e. Against the Herd: 6 Contrarian Investment Strategies You Should Follow (2001).
The book is about 208 pages. It has the 6 controversial laws about the markets and finance in the world. Moreover, it can change the mindset of investors. Some future events can affect the global market. Some authors predicted the fall of China in free trade.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Steve Cortes belongs to the Colombian heritage was born in 1970 in South Chicago, Illinois (United States). On the other hand, his dad hailed from the San Jose area. They moved to Indiana for his child’s education.
He graduated from Georgetown University (Washington DC) during 1994. Moreover, he nominated for the Rhodes scholarship in his college.
Wedding, Spouse & Girlfriend
He is the father of his four children. Furthermore, he lives along with his spouse Holly Cortes and kids Chase, Kingsley, and Elizabeth in Chicago. They know each other for more than 2 decades.
|Real Full Birth Name||Steve Cortes.|
|Profession||Author and Strategist.|
|Famous for||Supporter of Donald Trump in the past presidential election.|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||South Chicago, Illinois (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||Chicago, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Name Not Available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Holly Corten.|
|Children||Chase, Kingsley, and Elizabeth Corten.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree from College.|
|School||High School in Chicago.|
|Alma Mater.||Georgetown University (Washington DC).|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$70K-$80K.|
|Home Details||Living in his home in Chicago.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Steve Cortes
- He was the informal advisor of Donald Trump in the Presidential elections.
- Additionally, his colleague Maria Bartiromo called him a strong communicator.
- He did his first political and financial segments at the Boomerang in 2007.
- However, a few people criticized his book and called it waste.
- He holds 20 years of work experience at Wall Street.
- Steve garnered popularity for the CNBC program i.e. Fast Money Talks.
Explore More: Eli Manning Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Furthermore, he accepted the chief strategist post at the BGC Partners.
- Steve Cortes’ net worth is $5 Million US Dollars. Additionally, he earned the income that is $70K-80K in a month.
- He sold the government bonds in the past.
- Moreover, Cortes career started at the Prudent Financial Inc.