Sudesh Kumari (born in 1959) is an Indian Homemaker from Mumbai, India. She is the wife of Gulshan Kumar (T-Series Founder, Businessman, and Film Producer). In the early 1990s, Mr. Kumar started the T-Series music labelT-Series.
He gave break to the singing sensations like Sonu Nigam and Anuradha Paudwal. Earlier, he named his audiocassette company as Super Cassettes Industries. He turned his business into a profitable venture in the past years.
He established his venture in Noida and then shifted to the Mumbai City. In 1989, he produced the first movie Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka.
However, he received threatening calls from the D company people. He murdered on August 12, 1997. Gulshan refused to pay the extortion money to Dawood Ibrahim. In the 1990s, mafias and dons ruled on the Bollywood.
Still, Sudesh Kumari’s accurate birth information has not known. Her birth year is 1959 and therefore, her age is 61 years old (as of 2020).
Gulshan Kumar’s wife is the elder child of her mother and father handled their ancestral business. Furthermore, she completed her studies from a government school. She graduated with an Arts degree from the University of Mumbai.
Wedding with Gulshan Kumar & Children
In 1975, Gulshan and Sudesh wedded in a ceremony in their hometown. The pair welcomed three children. Sudesh Kumari Dua’s two daughters are Tulsi Kumar (Singer) and Khushali Kumar (Fashion Designer). Her son is Bhushan Kumar (Businessman).
Gulshan Kumar died in 1997 and then his only son took all the business responsibilities at the age of 19. Bhushan Kumar tied the wedding knot with Divya Khosla Kumar in 2005. They have a son whose name is Ruhaan Kumar.
|Full Name.||Sudesh Kumari Dua.|
|Famous For||Wife of Gulshan Kumar (Founder of T-Series).|
|Age (As of 2020)||61 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1959.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Mumbai, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|College/University||University of Mumbai.|
|Personal Life Info|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update.
|Husband Name||Gulshan Kumar.|
|Son||Bhushan Kumar (Businessman).|
|Daughter||1. Khushali Kumar (Fashion Designer).
2. Tulsi Kumar (Singer).
|Last Updated||On 25 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sudesh Kumari
- T-Series emerged as the top Indian music labels during the life of Gulshan Kumar.
- His company continues to control the 60% music share in the market. Furthermore, the T-Series turnover is $4.2 million.
- It exports to 24 countries in the world. Around 2.5K dealers associated with the music company.
- Sudesh Kumari’s son, Bhushan Kumar ventured into the film production department.
- T-Series company produced the hit movies like Ready, Baby, Roy, Aashiqui 2, Hate Story, Raid, Airlift, Bharat, Malang, Saaho, and Street Dancer.
- He announced to make an official biopic based on his father’s life titled Mogul. In the past, Akshay Kumar signed for the movie. Later on, he opted out and then Aamir Khan approached for the role.
- His wife Divya Khosla Kumar produced a youth-based movie Yaariyan.
- He collaborated with the well-known Bollywood Directors like Madhur Bhandarkar, Milan Luthria, Anurag Basu, and Mohit Suri.
- He donned his producer’s cap in 2001 from the blockbuster movie Tum Bin.
- The movies ready to release in the T-Series banner are Mogul and Bhuj: The Pride of India.
- Gulshan Kumar’s spouse, Sudesh Kumari kept herself away from public events and functions.
- Her daughter named Tulsi Kumar established herself among the leading Indian Playback Singers.
- Additionally, Ms. Kumar worked with Guru Randhawa, Himesh Reshammiya, Pritam, Anu Malik, Amaal Mallik, Mithoon, Jeet Ganguly, Arko Pravo Mukherjee, Meet Bros, and Sajid-Wajid.
- She became a famous singer for her songs like Enni Soni, Love Mera Hit Hit, Hunko Pyar Hua, Mujhe Ishq Se, Salamat, Dus Bahane 2.0, Lagdi Lahore, O Saki Saki, and Tera Ban Jaungi.
- However, Bhushan Kumar’s name dragged in the MeToo movement by Marina Kuwar (Model and Actress).
- Divya Khosla Kumar ventured into the direction of Yaariyan and Sanam Re Hindi movies.
- She brought in the middle-class family of Delhi. Then, she moved to Mumbai to try her luck in the film industry.
- Divya featured in her Telugu language debut movie titled Love Today.
- She acted in two Bollywood movies titled Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo and
Satyameva Jayate 2.
- She is a versatile celebrity who famed for her presence in the music videos Tere Bina, Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye, Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi, and Kabhi Yaadon Mein.
References [ + ]