Susan Nilsson (born in 1972) is a Swedish Engineer, Director of Communications, Environmental Consultancy, and Celebrity Wife from Sweden. She is best-known as Andrew Neil’s Spouse.
He is a Scottish journalist and broadcaster who gained success after becoming an editor of The Sunday Times. Furthermore, Neil served in this position from 1983 to 1994. In 1988, the journalist became founding chairman of Sky TV and also part of Murdoch’s News Corporation.
Moreover, Andrew currently presents “This Week” on BBC One and “Politics Live” on BBC Two. Susan Nilsson started her career as a civil and structural engineer and worked for many years in different companies.
In addition, Andrew Neil’s Partner is currently serving as Director of Communications of engineering and environmental consultancy at Waterman Group Plc.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The 47-year-old engineer tied the knot with her husband “Andrew Ferguson Neil” on August 08, 2015. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair and only a few people were invited. Moreover, Susan and Neil married in a secret wedding in France.
The event took place near Neil’s villa in South France. A week later, the journalist took to his Twitter account to reveal about his marriage. He also shared a photo of them in formal black and white attire.
Furthermore, the couple also dated each other for several years. Nilsson began her relationship with her boyfriend, Andrew, in 2010.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Susan Nilsson.|
|Profession||Engineer, Director of Communications and Environmental Consultancy.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Andrew Neil (Scottish journalist and broadcaster).|
|Age (As of 2019)||47 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1972.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||The United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since August 2015|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Andrew Neil.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Andrew Ferguson Neil.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree in economics.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Eddie Redmayne.
Actress: Emily Blunt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Susan Nilsson
- Wikipedia: Andrew Neil’s Wife was born in 1972 in Sweden. Therefore, Susan Nilsson’s age is 47 years old, as of 2019.
- She is a very private person so we have no information about her parents, siblings, other family members, and her early life.
- Furthermore, Susan holds a bachelor degree in economics from the University.
- In a series of tweets, her partner, Neil also told that his dog “Molly” also in attendance on his wedding. Molly is famous for regularly appearing on Andrew’s show titled “This Week”.
- Moreover, Deal or No Deal presenter Noel Edmonds and his wife Elizabeth Davies also came to give their blessing to the newly married couple.
- Susan Nilsson is 22 years younger than her husband and he was 66 years old when she wedded him.
Explore More: The Biography of Taylor Jackson, Lifestyle, Story & Trivia
- She is fond of a sport named polo.
- The engineer stands a good height of 5 Feet 8 Inches (172 centimeters tall).
- In fact, Susan possesses a slim, sexy, and beautiful figure with a body weight of 60 Kilograms (132 pounds).
- She is not active on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and tries to keep her personal life away from any controversy.
- Her spouse has 14 godchildren but he has no kids of his own.