Susanna Baumann (born in 1978) is an American Make-up Artist and Former Sportsperson Partner from New York City. She gained immense media attention after becoming the second spouse of Cris Carter.
He is a former American football player and sports analyst. Cris began his career as a wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles in 1987 and performed there until 1989. Later, he played for teams like the Minnesota Vikings (1990–2001) and the Miami Dolphins (2002).
Furthermore, Carter then worked with big news agencies such as ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown, HBO’s Inside the NFL, and Monday Night Countdown as a sports analyst. Currently, the ex-player works as an assistant coach at St. Thomas Aquinas High School.
Married Life, Spouse & Boyfriend
Susanna Baumann met her then-boyfriend, Graduel Christopher Darin Carter while they worked for ESPN. As per the source, she served as a professional make-up artist for many years.
In 2018, Susanna secretly tied the knot with her husband “Cris Carter” in a private ceremony. However, the couple never mentioned anything about their marriage date and venue on the internet.
In fact, this was the second wedding for her as well. Earlier, the make-up artist married to her first spouse named “David Baumann” many years ago and took his surname. But Susanna and David did not share any children together.
On the other hand, Graduel Christopher remained wedded to his first wife Melanie Carter (nee. Morgan). They welcomed two kids in their married life. But in 2013, Cris Carter’s spouse separated from him and took a divorce.
Baumann is the step-mother of Cris’ daughter “Monterae Carter” and son “Duron Carter”. Monterae works in philanthropy and Duron is also a football player like his dad.
|Real Full Birth Name||Susanna Harutunian.
|Famous for||Being the wife of Cris Carter (former American football player and Sports analyst).|
|Age (As of 2019)||41 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||New York City, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend, David.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Graduel Christopher Darin Carter.
2. David Baumann (ex-husband).
|Son||Duron Carter (step-mom).|
|Daughter||Monterae Carter (step-mom).|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Shopping and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Susanna Baumann
- Cris Carter’s wife, Susanna Harutunian was born to her mom & dad in 1978 in the United States of America. Her age is 41 years old, as of 2019.
- According to a controversy, Susanna accused Chris Berman (American sportscaster and TV Personality) of sexual assault in 2015.
- The makeup artist got fired from the network and accusations on the sportscaster were made after this incident.
- She hired Gloria Allred (attorney) for her case where Allred revealed that Chris made inappropriate comments and text messages to Sue when she worked in ESPN.
- After the investigation, it was revealed that they had a consensual relationship back in 2013 and harassment claims have no merit.
- Susanna Baumann’s brother-in-law Butch Carter is also an ex-NBA player and coach.
- Furthermore, at that time, her ex-partner David also used to call and bothered Carter.
- Harutunian’s step-son used to play as a wide receiver at Ohio State in 2009 and Coffeyville Community College in 2010.
- Duron Carter performed for teams like Montreal Alouettes, Indianapolis Colts, Saskatchewan Roughriders, and Toronto Argonauts.