Takumi Kawahara (born in July 1984) is a Japanese Producer, Manager, Businessman, and CEO from Osaka, Japan. He is best known as the husband of Marie Kondo (Author and Organizing Consultant). Furthermore, the 34-year-old businessman is the CEO of KonMari Media Inc.
Takumi is also the producer of Netflix series “Tidying Up with Marie Kondo“. Moreover, the show premiered on the 1st of January 2019. He started his career by working in the co-operate company.
However, Kawahara left his job in order to become the manager of his wife’s company. He frequently accompanies Marie on her interviews. In fact, he also helps her handle her book deals. Takumi also works as his spouse’s photographer sometimes.
In addition, the CEO’s partner Kondo started her KonMari Media, Inc. in 2015 in California, USA. Her first bestselling book was “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” which released in 2011. Kawahara is the co-founder and CEO of the company.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Marie Kondo‘s husband was born in July 1984 in Osaka, Japan. Therefore, Takumi Kawahara’s age is 34 years old, as of 2018. The business keeps his personal life very private. Hence, we have no information about his mother and father.
But he has a younger brother (name not available). Furthermore, Takumi attended Kure Miyamura High School and completed his education in 2004. Later, he graduated from Kanagawa University.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Children
In 2012, Kawahara married his spouse “Marie Kondo” in Japan. The couple also shares two daughters named Satsuki and Miko. His elder daughter was born in 2015. Later, they welcomed their younger baby girl in 2016.
|Full Birth Name||Takumi Kawahara.|
|Profession||Producer, Manager, Businessman, and CEO.|
|Age (As of 2018)||34 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 1984.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Marie Kondo (Author and Organizing Consultant).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Current Residence||California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoos details?||Will update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Marie Kondo.|
|Children||Satsuki and Miko.|
|School||Kure Miyamura High School.|
|Alma Mater||Kanagawa University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shun Oguri.
Actress: Kyoko Fukada.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Bali.|
|Love to do||Music, Traveling, & Working out in the gym.|
|Favorite Dishes||Japanese Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$8 million US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Takumi Kawahara
- Takumi’s daughters are learning the art of tidying up at a very young age. In fact, during an interview, Kondo revealed that Satsuki and Miko started learning how to fold clothes.
- All the social media accounts of Marie is handled and managed by Kawahara.
- Furthermore, in 2018, he and KonMari Media signed a deal with Netflix to produce a series.
- The deal was inked along with the Jackal Group.
- Moreover, the manager Kawahara signed as an executive producer of the series.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Takumi Kawahara is $8 million US Dollar, as of 2018.
Must Read: Wikipedia Profile of Kedar Williams Stirling & Personal Trivia
- The 34-year-old CEO also worked in sales support, marketing, and consultation department in the past.
- He used to work in corporations in Osaka. His work involved a lot of traveling around Japan.
- He stands tall at 5 Feet 7 Inches height and his body weight is 65 kilograms approximately.
- In his high school, Takumi played soccer and was also the soccer club captain.