Tanya Singleton (born in 1976 – died October 24, 2015) was an American Citizen who lived in Bristol, Connecticut. She considered being one of the constant figures in Aaron Hernandez’s life. Tanya was a mother-like figure for her brother.
However, Aaron faced difficulties in life. He was in depression due to his dad Dennis Hernandez’s cruel behavior for him.
Moreover, Tanya died due to breast cancer disease in 2015. She refused to testify against Mr. Hernandez’s trial case. Her life ruined because of her aunt Terri Hernandez.
Additionally, she lost her husband Jeffrey’s support as he involved in an affair with Terri. Later on, the news came of Aaron that committed suicide in prison in 2017.
Profile, Parents, Education & Siblings
Aaron Hernandez’s sister, Tanya Singleton was born in 1976 in Bristol. Furthermore, she was the girl child of Andres Valderrama and Ruth Valderrama. She was only close to Aaron. The two of them lived as good friends.
Moreover, she guided him to follow the correct path. Mr. Hernandez was aggressive about his childhood problems. On the other hand, Tanya’s sister is Jennifer Mercado.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Husband
Still, she could not get stability in her marriage. She left her former spouse Jeffrey Cummings for his affair. Moreover, Cummings romanced with Terri after her husband’s death in 2006.
Tanya Singleton’s second partner Thaddeus Singleton III died in an accident in 2012. The pair had two children Renée Madison Singleton and Edward Lawrence Jackson Singleton.
Cummings after the wedding with Singleton adopted them. Furthermore, she is the mom of a son Tatiana Singleton and Jano Cummings Singleton with Jeff.
|Real Full Birth Name||Tanya Singleton.|
|In the News For||Died in October 2015 due to breast cancer.|
|Age (As of 2015)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1976.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bristol (Connecticut, United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||October 24, 2015.|
|Place||Bristol, Connecticut (USA).|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Bristol, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Andres Valderrama.
Mother: Ruth Valderrama,
|Siblings||Sister: Jennifer Mercado.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Jeffrey Cummings.
2. Thaddeus Singleton III.
|Children||Renée Madison Singleton , Edward Lawrence Jackson Singleton, Tatiana Singleton and Jano Cummings Singleton.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Completed.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Tanya Singleton
- In a book, Aaron’s lawyer Jose Baez described Tanya as a loyal and caring family member.
- No other information revealed about her in the Netflix series.
- Aaron Hernandez’s cousin could not appear in the court hearing due to her cancer treatment.
- On the other hand, she accused Thaddeus of home invasion and violence charges.
- In 2010, Jeff also injured her in the knife attack.
- The couple was together during her death in October 2015.
- Moreover, the New England Patriots player tattooed her son’s name on chest.
- Tanya Singleton employed in some odd jobs to provide better facilities to her child.
- She could not provide proper details in the case.
- Then, the court kept in her custody.
- At that time, cancer developed in her body and affected her liver.
- According to the doctors, she was in worse condition in 2011.