Tara Wilson (born February 25, 1982) is a Canadian Actress, Celebrity Partner, and Social Media Personality from Windsor, Ontario. She is well recognized as a spouse of Chris Noth (American Actor).
He first gained success after acting as NYPD Detective Mike Logan on a hit show “Law & Order” from 1990 to 1995. He even reprised the character, Mike, on Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2005–08).
Furthermore, the actor’s appearance on Sex and the City show was also appreciated by fans a lot. Chris played the role of Big from 1998 to 2004. His popularity increased after Noth starred on The Good Wife (2009–16).
Some of his other notable works are After the Ball, White Girl, Elsa & Fred, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, Frame of Mind, Manhunt: Unabomber, Tyrant, Gone, Hill Street Blues, etc.
Personal Life, Spouse Chris Noth & Children
In 2002, Tara Wilson started a relationship with her future husband “Christopher David Noth” after meeting him in his lounge and music club in New York City. At that time, Chris Noth’s spouse used to work as a bartender at The Cutting Room.
The couple then blessed with their first child i.e. a son Orion Christopher Noth in January 2008. Moreover, the following year, Wilson and David announced their engagement.
They tied the knot on April 6, 2012, in a private ceremony. On February 18, 2020, the couple welcomed their second boy Keats Noth. Earlier, in 1992, Christopher launched a romantic affair with his then-girlfriend “Beverly Johnson” (American model and actress).
But the former pair broke up after dating each other for three years in 1995. As per the source, Beverly ended her relationship with him as Chris used to physically abuse her.
However, there were no details regarding the incident that came out on the internet. Later, in 2009, it was revealed that Johnson did file charges against the actor for abuse allegations in 1995.
|Real Full Birth Name||Tara Wilson.|
|Profession||Actress and Producer.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Chris Noth (American Actor).|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||38 years old.|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1982.|
|Birthplace||Windsor, Ontario, Canada.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||1. New York, USA.
2. Los Angeles, California, USA.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-30-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Christopher David Noth.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Rachel McAdams.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Tara Wilson
- Tara Lynn Wilson celebrates her birthday on 25 February and was born in 1982 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- She belongs to Muticracial Ethnicity, and her birth zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Chris Noth’s wife was raised in Windsor, Ontario, Canada along with her other siblings.
- After completing her high school education, Tara graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.
- Furthermore, her first son is named after the warrior constellation.
- During her first pregnancy, Lynn Wilson discovered that doctors could not identify the baby’s heartbeat. They even expected a miscarriage.
- The same night, the actress spoke to her baby all night and the heartbeat detected the next day.
- Moreover, the couple is the co-owner of a “Once Upon a Tea Cup” (child-friendly tea house) in Windsor, Ontario.
- In 2019, she workshopped her debut play B.R.O.K.E.N code B.I.R.D as an executive producer.
- As an actress, Tara Wilson made her pictorial debut with a 2002 movie “Snuffed Out”.
- Later, in 2009, Tara Lynn Wilson acted in the film “Frame of Mind” as Angela.