Victoria Starmer (born in 1964) is a British Solicitor from London (United Kingdom). Her husband is Keir Starmer (Labor Party Leader). Furthermore, Keir is the Member of Parliament (MP) from Holborn and St Pancras since 2015.
He is also serving as the Shadow Secretary Exiting from the European Union. Moreover, he is the candidate of the Labor party for the leadership election of 2020. He is a well-qualified lawyer and specialised in human rights issues.
From 2008-13, he appointed as the Head of the Crown of the Prosecution Service and Director of Public Prosecution. In 2017, he had sworn as the Privy Councilor. Mr Starmer is the honorary fellow of St Edmund Hall, Oxford University.
He suddenly left the labour party meeting to see his ill mother-in-law. Still, Victoria’s mom admitted in the intensive care unit of the hospital for two days.
Trivia, Parents & Early Life
Victoria Starmer was born in 1964 (Age: 56 years old, as of 2019) in London City. She studied and scored brilliant grades in her high school examination. Then, Victoria completed her bachelor and master at Oxford University. Though her mom-dad and siblings, information has not found.
Relationship Status, Children & Spouse
Keir wedded with Victoria in 2007. They met in a social gathering through their familiar friends. Due to mutual interests, they became close friends. Furthermore, Victoria Starmer inspired from the ideas of her partner. The couple blessed with a daughter and a cute son.
|Full Name||Victoria Starmer.|
|Famous for||Wedded with Keir Starmer since 2007.|
|Age (As of 2020)||56 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1964.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Current Residence Location||London, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Will Update Soon.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2007.|
|Husband Name||Keir Starmer.|
|Son||Will Update Soon.|
|Daughter||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate & Post Graduate Degree.|
|Alma Mater.||Oxford University.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Victoria Starmer
- Keir Starmer received honorary degrees from London School of Economics, University of East London, University of Leeds, University of Essex and University of Reading.
- He served in the Queen’s Counsel in the year 2002.
- Victoria Starmer keeps herself busy with her children and her job. Therefore, she realised she does not find to be on social media.
- She never shared the details related to her monthly income and net worth.
- Starmer received the knighthood award in 2014.
- However, he took the honours by avoided to make the sir title added before his name.
- Primarily, he is working on human rights cases.
- In 1987, Victoria’s spouse became a barrister.
- He also became the joint head in the Doughty Street Chambers.
- Meanwhile, he involved as the human rights adviser in the Northern Ireland Policing Board.
- The UK Legal Directory named him as the “QC of the Year” in 2007.