Wendy Credle (born May 25, 1965) is an American TV Producer, Attorney & Executive Coach from the USA. She works as an attorney in her firm Credle & Associates, LLC, in New York.
Her client list includes Ne-Yo, Anthony Hamilton, Chrisette Michele, Chris Brown, BBD, Mario Winans, Lil Mo, and Stephanie Mills.
She is famous in the USA like her former celebrity husband, Andre Harrell (Record Executive, Record producer, Songwriter, and Rapper), who died on May 7. Though, she expressed her sorrow on his death.
Apart from that, she did a job for five years at Sotheby’s Realty as a Real Estate Agent. She is a found and executive coach of Spanda Corporate Workshops and Executive Coaching in Greater New York. Her firm organizes corporate workshops and seminars.
Tribute to Andre Hall died on May 7, 2020
Andre Hall passed away on May 7, 2020, at his house located in West Hollywood, California. At the time of his demise, his age was around 59 years.
Andre’s ex-wife revealed that he suffered from chronic heart issues. He admitted to the hospital several times earlier. D-Nice (Rapper) is the first person who shared Hall’s death news on Instagram.
Andre’s cousin O’Neal saw his brother lying unresponsive on the fall of his apartment. According to the New York Times report, his death cause is heart failure. His friends and family paid tribute to his sudden demise.
Early Life, Parents & Bio
Wendy Rita Credle was born on May 25, 1965 (age 55 years old, as in 2020) to her mother Janet Tyree Credle and father Robert “Bob” Credle. Her two sisters named Robin and Leslie Credle, are from her daddy’s former marriage.
Moreover, Bob involved in a love relationship with Carol Murphy. The couple shared a son Robert “Bob” Credle Jr.
Andre Harrell’s spouse graduated from the Boston Latin School, University of Michigan. She gave her law examinations after her marriage.
Wedding with Andre Harrell, Son & Personal Life
It is not clear when Andre and Wendy married and separated. As per the New York Times profile 1998, the couple was together. Wendy Credle’s son Gianni Harrell was born on December 7, 1994).
She gave her a law examination when her baby was four years old. Still, she separated from her husband. On the other hand, Credle and Harrell tried to be good friends and co-parents for their son.
Gianni studied his degree courses from the American University of Paris in France. He stays in the West Hollywood region of California. Moreover, he took up a marketing job at Apple Music. He also ventured into a fashion brand in collaboration with ANZ.
|Real Full Birth Name||Wendy Credle.|
|Profession||American TV Producer, Attorney & Executive Coach.|
|Age (As of 2020)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 25, 1965.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Gemini.|
|House Location||New Jersey & New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Robert "Bob" Credle.
Mother: Janet Tyree Credle.
|Siblings||Half-Brother: Robert "Bob" Credle Jr.
Half-Sister: Robin and Leslie Credle.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband||Andre Harrell (Died On May 7, 2020).|
|Son||Gianni Harrell (Employed in Marketing Department, Apple Music).|
|Social media||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wendycredle.
|Highest Qualification||Law Degree Completed.|
|Alma Mater||Boston Latin School, University of Michigan.|
|Net worth||$1 Million-$2 Million US Dollars.|
|Last Updated||On 14 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Wendy Credle
- Wendy described herself as an entertainment lawyer on her official Instagram account.
- She holds American citizenship and ethnicity. Furthermore, she belongs to the multiracial ethnic background.
- Andre Harrell’s wife often shares adorable photos of her son Gianni Harrell on Instagram.
- Credle’s followers on the photo-sharing app are around 7K.
- Wendy’s sisters are busy in her jobs in the Boston region.
- Her half-brother Robert Jr. is a former cross-country athlete at Massachusetts College. He is working on the director position in a company named Urban Edge Housing Corp. Before that, he employed in a telephone company and associated with the top brands.
- The 55-year-old entertainment lawyer is a former horse rider.
- Gianni thought to become a musician like his father in his childhood. Soon, he changed his mindset of trying his luck in the music industry.
- Gianni’s mommy established herself as a television personality from her show titled Money Power Respect. She is the creator and executive producer of the program. Then, she launched her production house Wen Pie Productions.
- She offers divorce mediation and executive coaching to those who are in need.
- Apart from that, she penned a memoir Business Lessons for Tomorrow’s Leaders (2017).
- In 2007, Wendy Credle honored with the Legal Executive of the Year award from NABFAM.
- Wendy Credle’s e net worth is $1 Million-$2 Million US Dollars. Her annual earnings are $800K-$900K from her law business and production.
- Andre Harrell started his record label Uptown Records.
- He was the man who established the career of Sean “P. Diddy” Combs in the music industry.
- He formerly worked at Def Jam Records for two years.