Will Speck (born December 31, 1969) is an American Film Director and Producer from New York City. He garnered immense media attention for being the rumored boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston (American actress, film producer, and businesswoman).
She rose to international fame after starring as Rachel Green on a superhit show “Friends” from 1994 to 2004. Furthermore, the series even made her one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
Jennifer played one of the lead roles along with Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer. Her recent Apple TV+ drama series “The Morning Show” received nominations for a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
Some of the other popular projects of Aniston are Leprechaun, The Break-Up, Bruce Almighty, Friends with Money, Cake, Dumplin’, Marley & Me, The Good Girl, Office Space, and much more.
Personal Life, Spouse & Girlfriend
The 50-years-old Will Speck remained very good friends with Jennifer for many years. In January 2020, the director spotted on a vacation trip to Mexico with his rumored girlfriend. Soon, their pictures from the holiday went viral on the internet.
One of the photos, it showed the pair enjoying each other’s company at the beach. They later joined on the New Year getaway by Jimmy Kimmel and wife Molly McNearney. As per the source, Jennifer Aniston’s boyfriend also celebrated Christmas and his 50th birthday with the actress.
However, they haven’t made their relationship official as of now. Earlier, Jennifer Joanna Aniston first tied the knot with her ex-husband “Brad Pitt” (actor and producer) on July 29, 2000, in a lavish Malibu wedding.
On January 7, 2005, the actress announced her separation from him as he started seeing his then-girlfriend “Angelina Jolie”. Aniston’s divorce was finalized on October 2, 2005.
Her next marriage was with Justin Theroux (American actor, film producer, director, and screenwriter) which took place on August 5, 2015. But their married life also ended and they split from each other in 2017.
|Real Full Birth Name||Will Speck.|
|Profession||Film Director and Film Producer.|
|Famous for||being the rumored boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston (American actress, film producer, and businesswoman).|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 31, 1969.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||New York City, United States.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gansettandtrout/?
|Debut||Short film: Culture (1997).
Movie: Blades of Glory (2007).
|List of Films||1. Blades of Glory.
2. The Switch.
3. Office Christmas Party.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 90 Kg.
Pounds: 198 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||46-34-42.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||12.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Girlfriend||Jennifer Aniston (rumored).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name not available.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Watching Football Games.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||by producing various projects such as movies, films, commercials, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Will Speck
- Jennifer Aniston’s rumored partner celebrates his birthday on the 31st of December and was born in the year of 1969 in New York City, USA. Hence, Will Speck’s age is 50 years old, as of 2019 and his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- The talented artist is kind of a private person and never mentioned anything about his early life, parents, siblings, and education. But we will try to find and update you in the future.
- Furthermore, Will made his debut with the film “Blades of Glory” in 2007 and collaborated with Josh Gordon for the project.
- Earlier, he and Josh Gordon also directed a short film “Culture”. The project got nominated for an Academy Award in the category Best Short Film (Live Action) in 1997.
- Speck even worked with Jennifer Aniston in two of his films “The Switch” (2010) and “Office Christmas Party” (2016).
- Back in 2010, he and the actress posed for pictures together on the red carpet for the premiere of the Switch.
- Moreover, they even spotted together enjoying dinner in the past numerous times.
- As of his past affairs, Will never mentioned anything about his girlfriend(s) or former wife(s) on the internet.