Yashasvi Jaiswal (born December 28, 2001) is an All-Rounder Cricketer from Suriyavan, India. He is a left-handed batsman and leg-break bowler. Moreover, he is the opener in the cricket matches.
He is the player under 19 cricket matches for the Mumbai team. Yashasvi first came in the limelight during 2015. In his school match, he scored 319 runs not out. He took 13/99 wickets and recognized as an all-rounder by the management.
His achievement recorded in the Limca Book of Records. With strong efforts, India made into the finals of the under 19 world. In the semi-final match, he took the 10 wickets. He created magic and made 105 runs in 113 balls unbeaten.
Team India defeated Pakistan in the match. Shoaib Akhtar (Pakistani Cricketer) appreciated Jaiswal’s performance during the game.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Indian Cricketer, Yashasvi Jaiswal took birth to his parents in 2001 (age 18 years, as in 2019) in Suriyavan (Uttar Pradesh, India). He enjoy his birthday party on 28 December every year with his family.
He is the fourth among the six children of Kanchan Jaiswal and Bhupendra Jaiswal (Hardware Store Owner).
To receive his cricket training, he moved to Dadar (Mumbai). Yashasvi enrolled in the cricket academy in the Azad Maidan. However, he performed low-grade work in a dairy shop in the Kalbadevi area.
Due to the training pressure, he could not continue his job. He stayed with groundsmen in a tent near Azad Maidan. Moreover, he sold pani puri for his living.
In December 2013, Jwala Singh spotted cricket talent him. Yashasvi played for Singh and got a place to live. He has an elder brother Tejasvi Jaiswal who went for cricket in Delhi.
|Full Name||Yashasvi Jaiswal.|
|Famous for||Ready for his IPL 2020 debut with the Rajasthan Royals team.|
|Professor||All Rounder Cricketer.|
|Age (As of 2019)||18 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||December 28, 2001.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Suriyawan (Uttar Pradesh, India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Mumbai, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Bhupendra Jaiswal (Hardware Store Owner).
Mother: Kanchan Jaiswal (Homemaker).
|Siblings||Tejaswi Jaiswal (Elder Brother).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||School Education Completed.|
Some Interesting Facts about Yashasvi Jaiswal
- During the IPL auction 2020, he signed the deal for Rs. 2.4 Crore with the Rajasthan Royals team.
- He is ready for his debut in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
- Moreover, he became the world’s youngest player to score List A double century.
- Jaiswal represented the Mumbai Team in the Vijay Hazare Trophy of 2019.
- He scored a double century against the Jharkhand team during the match.
- Therefore, he named in the India B squad for the Deodhar Trophy 2020.
- He was among top scorers in the Vijay Hazare tournament.
- Now, the people know him for his cricket talent and not for his financial issues.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal’s height measured around 5 feet 10 inches, i.e. (178 in Centimeters). Furthermore, his weight is 73 Kilograms.
- He selected for the training at the National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru.
- In addition to this, he shared the room with Arjun Tendulkar (Sachin Tendulkar’s Son).
- He met Sachin in Mumbai and got his signed bat too.
- Jaiswal honored with the Man of the Match title in the Asia Cup 2018 tournament.