Yovanne Dubois (born in 1974) is an American Celebrity Personality based in New York (United States). She has no connections with the Hollywood Industry. Furthermore, she works in a company based in the California region.
Ms. Dubois’s mother Ja’Net DuBois (Singer, Songwriter & Actress) died a natural death on February 18, 2020.
Ms. Ja’Net voiced and composed the music tracks like Queen of the Highway, Again, Ja’Net DuBois, and Hidden Treasures. Moreover, she became famous with her show Good Times as Willona Williams.
Profile, Early Life & Parents
Yovanne Dubois was born in 1974 (age 45 years, as in 2019) in New York City. However, her mom, named Ja’Net DuBois, divorced her dad Sajit Gupta. Yovanne’s sister Rani DuBois did cameos in the sitcoms like What’s Happening!! and Good Times.
Moreover, she has two brothers Raj Kristo Gupta and Burghardt Dubois. She passed from the local high school and then studied her bachelor’s degree from a private college of Los Angeles. Raj suffered from cancer and died.
Husband, Marriage & Personal Affair History
Her relationship status is a mystery for the internet users. People are eagerly searching for her boyfriend.
However, she may be married in the past. Yovanne Dubois keeps privacy about her wedding and spouse details.
|Full Real Name||Yovanne Dubois.|
|In the News For||Her mother Ja'Net DuBois passed away on February 18, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||45 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1974.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Current Residence||Glendale, USA.|
|Parents||Father: Sajit Gupta.
Mother: Ja'Net DuBois (Actress, Songwriter & Singer).
|Siblings||Brother: Raj Kristo Gupta and Burghardt Dubois.
Sister: Rani DuBois.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree Completed.|
|School||High School in New York.|
|Alma Mater.||Private College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Yovanne Dubois
- Ja’Net DuBois’ daughter, Yovanne looks possessive about her career achievements.
- She did multiple jobs on the different roles in the private and government organization.
- Then, Yovanne Dubois took the job of a high school teacher.
- Her mum wrote and then sang the soundtrack “Movin’ on Up” for the TV series, i.e., The Jefferson (1975-1985).
- Furthermore, she re-recorded the music album with the Peanuts and Caviar label.
- In the 1980s, she opened Ja’net DuBois Academy of Theater Arts and Sciences in the Long Island area.
- It is a performing arts institution for teenagers training.
- DuBois, Danny Glover, and Ayuko Babu are the co-founders of the Pan African Film & Arts Festival in Los Angeles.
- Moreover, she honored the two Emmy Awards for her voiceover in The PJs animated series.
- She has won The Impact Icon title in the TV Land Awards (2006) for the Good Times program.
- Ja’Net dated Brock Peters in the year 1959. Suddenly, the breakup news of the couple came out.
- Yovanne resided in her house in Glendale, California.