Rani DuBois (born in 1976) is an American actress from New York, United States. She did a new role of Willona in the Good Times show. Furthermore, she was among the most-liked cameo stars in the TV industry.
She loved her presence in the 1970s legendary television program. Rani best remembered for her appearance in Shirley’s date episode of the program. Her presence in the TV series had a positive impact on the show’s rating.
Still, she did not get any dialogues for her role. However, her loving mother, Ja’Net DuBois (Songwriter, Singer & Actress), died on February 18, 2020.
Ms. DuBois’s death cause is natural. Additionally, there are no updates on her death from her children. She lived in her Glendale (California) home during her last days.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Early Life
Rani DuBois was born in the year 1976 in New York City. Her age is around 43 years as of 2019. Moreover, she is the daughter of Late Ja’Net DuBois (mother), and her father is Sajit Gupta. Rani’s dad and mom separated in the past.
Furthermore, her two brothers named Burghardt Dubois and Raj Kristo Gupta died at the age of 36 due to cancer. She has a sister Yovanne Dubois. Rani studied in a private high school in her hometown. Later on, she completed her Bachelor’s degree in Acting and Theater.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Husband
She never disclosed any details associated with her marriage. Though she keeps her information secret from the public.
Rani DuBois does not like media interference. She formerly involved in relationships with her ex-boyfriend in the past. Due to certain issues, the couple did not marry.
|Full Name||Rani DuBois.|
|In The News For||Her mom Ja'Net DuBois died on February 18, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||43 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1976.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Current Residence||Glendale (California, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-27-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Sajit Gupta.
Mother: Late Ja'Net DuBois (Songwriter, Actress & Singer).
|Siblings||Brother: Raj Kristo Gupta (Died) & Burghardt Dubois.
Sister: Yovanne Dubois.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree in Theater & Acting.|
|School||High School, New York.|
|Alma Mater.||Private College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Place||Germany.|
|Favorite Color||Green & Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Pasta & Cake.|
|Net worth (Approx Value)||$500,000 US Dollars.|
|Income & Earnings||$52,000.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rani DuBois
- She featured in the four episodes of the 1970s program i.e., What’s Happening!!
- Moreover, she casts with her Mumma in Good Times series too.
- Ja’Net was active in her show business career from 1962-2016.
- She delivered some all-time best television shows such as The Steve Harvey Show, Clueless, Touched By An Angel, Moesha, As Told By Ginger, and The Wayans Bros.
- Furthermore, she honored with the Best Supporting Actress title (CableAce Award) in Other Women’s Children film.
- Rani DuBois achieved decent net worth i.e., $500K US Dollars. Her income generated $52K from her small roles in movies and programs. She resided with her family members in Glendale’s house.
- Ja’Net composed and voiced the song “Movin’ on Up” for The Jefferson sitcom (1975-1985).
- Rani took other backstage jobs in the show business for her survival.