Amanda Anisimova (born August 31, 2001) is an American Tennis Player from New Jersey, United States. As per the World Tennis Association (WTA), she is the youngest player to rank under top 100. She ranked 51st and it is her career’s highest ranking. In fact, Amanda got her first WTA title in April 2019 at Copa Colsanitas.
Her dad is also a professional tennis coach. Actually, Mr. Anisimova provided her tennis training. She moved from New Jersey to Florida for her career. Moreover, she ranked 2nd as the junior tennis player. She successfully won the US Open 2017 junior title.
Soon, she received many grades A level titles too. In her tour, she defeated around 150 people. At the age of 16, she made her family proud by winning the Indian Wells Open 2018 against Kvitova. She becomes a prominent personality in the tennis world after the Australian Open 2019.
Moreover, Amanda reached in the fourth round of the competition by defeating Aryna Sabalenka. Recently, she lost her semi finale against Ashleigh Barty of the French Open 2019. In the quarterfinals, she defeated the champion Simona Halep.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
This Tennis Champion, Amanda Anisimova was born on the 31st of August 2001 in Freehold Township, New Jersey (USA). In fact, her age is 17 years old. Her proud parents are Konstantin Anisimov (father) and Olga Anisimova (mother).
Furthermore, her older sister is Maria Anisimova. Both of them are tennis players. Actually, Marcia joined the University of Pennsylvania and played tennis over there.
Amanda’s parents migrated from Russia to the USA before her birth. She went to Aventura, Florida along with her family members.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Amanda Anisimova.|
|Famous for||She lost her French Open 2019 Semi Final round against defending champion Ashleigh Barty.|
|Age (As of 2019)||17 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 31, 2001.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Freehold Township, New Jersey (USA).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @amandaanisimova (114K Followers).
Facebook: facebook.com/Amanda Anisimova.
|Awards||1. Grade 1 Yucatán Cup (2016).
2. Grade A Copa Gerdau (2017).
3. US Open Junior (2017).
4. WTA Copa Colsanitas, Bogotá, Colombia (2019).
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Aventura (Florida, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.80 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-26-32.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Konstantin Anisimov.
Mother: Olga Anisimova.
Sister: Maria Anisimova (Tennis Player).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|School||High School in Florida.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Africa.|
|Love to do||Photography & Styling.|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$10K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in Aventura, Florida.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Amanda Anisimova
- Amanda’s inspiration to be a tennis player is her elder sister.
- In fact, she played her first match when she was just 2 years old.
- Konstantin acted as the longtime primary coach for both her sisters.
- Additionally, Amanda’s mom also supported her.
- Anisimova took her formal tennis training with Andis Juska and Jaime Cortes.
- In her teenage, she collaborated with Nick Saviano.
- Figure Details: Amanda Anisimova’s height stands at 5 feet 11 inches (180 in Centimeters) tall. Her body weight is around 59 kg (130 in Pounds).
Explore More: The Biography of Elizabeth Lederer, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- She often her right hand for giving big shots in the court.
- Furthermore, she brought two big titles Yucatán Cup Grade 1 (2016) and Copa Gerdau Grade A (2017).
- Now, she is the second youngest Semi-Finalist winner in French Open 2019 after Martina Hingis (1997).
- In fact, she is popular on the court and on social media as well.
- Actually, her fans on Instagram surpassed 114K+.