Ananth Kumar (born July 22, 1959) is an Indian Politician from Bengaluru (India). He is Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) leader since 1996. In fact, he took the responsibilities of two important ministries in Modi cabinet.
Ananth holds the Lok Sabha of South Bengaluru constituency from 1996. Meanwhile, he has defeated Nandan Nilkeni of Congress in 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
He took charge of Union Minister of Chemical Fertilizers in 2014. After that, he got the charge of Ministry Parliamentary Affairs since 2016. He played an important for BJP in Lok Sabha elections 2014. Moreover, the party won maximum seats in Karnataka state. He worked as the BJP head of Karnataka in 2003.
However, he died on November 12, 2018, battling with cancer in a private hospital in Bengaluru city. He is diagnosed with severe lung cancer from a few months back.
On the other hand, he is the big name in Indian politics. He left his unforgettable mark in his party emerging among the senior leaders of BJP.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This BJP Union Minister was born on the 22nd of July 1959 in Bengaluru (Karnataka, India). Now, Ananth Kumar’s age is 59 years old in 2018. He is the loving son of HN Narayan Shastry (father) and Girija Shastry (mother).
In fact, he graduated in BA from KS Arts College, Hubli. Mr. Kumar did his L.L.B from J.S.S. College (Karnataka University). Dr. Tejaswini Kumar is Ananth’s wife. He has two daughters named Ashwariya Kumar and Vijeta Kumar.
Furthermore, Tejaswini runs an NGO with her husband Adamya Chetana engaged in various social activities. It was set up in 1998 in the memory of his mother Girija.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ananth Kumar.|
|Age (As of 2018)||59 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 22, 1959.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka (India).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||Bengaluru, Karnataka (India).|
|Famous for||Minister of Parliamentary Affairs in Modi government since 2016.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-38-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: HN Narayan Shastry.
Mother: Girija Shastry.
Sister: Not Found.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend (Partner)||Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Dr. Tejaswini Kumar.|
|Daughter||Ashwariya Kumar & Vijeta Kumar.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Graduate in BA from KS Arts College, Hubli.
2. L.L.B from J.S.S. College, Karnataka University.
|Alma Mater.||Karnataka University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
Musician: Armaan Malik.
Actress: Deepika Padukone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Haridwar.|
|Love to do||Reading Books and Traveling.|
|Food Habits||North Indian Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 1.50 Crore Indian Rupees As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not Known.|
Some Facts about Ananth Kumar (BJP Union Minister)
- Ananth has influenced by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- In fact, he arrested during the emergency time during Indira Gandhi leadership.
- His views based to promote sustainable development and Indian heritage.
- Furthermore, he promoted the use of 100% neem coated fertilizers and Rs. 10,000 INR has saved.
- Kumar reduced the prices of cardiac stents and knee implants by 60%.
- During the International Women’s Day, he launched biodegradable pads of Rs. 2.50 INR.
- The 59-year-old has revived six sick fertilizer units by making Rs. 48,000 core Indian Rupees investment.
Read Also: Profile of Janardhana Reddy & his Corruption Charges
- Moreover, he supported in the implementation of GST without having the majority in Rajya Sabha.
- His governance ability helped the Modi cabinet to get the majority from various political parties three weeks.
- Ananth has adopted Ragihalli in Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana and works on Gau Chetna idea.
- He launched Green Bengaluru initiative to have one tree against one human being.
- On the other hand, he focused to double the income of Indian farmers by the year 2012.