Anna Strout (born May 13, 1983) is an American Business Manager, Former Set Production Manager, and Celebrity Partner from New York City. She is best known as a longtime girlfriend and later spouse of Jesse Eisenberg (American actor, author, and playwright).
He first garnered fame after starring in his debut TV show “Get Real” (1999–2000). Later, Jesse acted in a leading role as Nick in the 2002 film called “Roger Dodger”. His performances in various projects such as The Village, The Education of Charlie Banks, The Emperor’s Club, etc also appreciated by fans a lot.
The actor then earned worldwide recognization after portraying Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in “The Social Network” film in 2010. In fact, Eisenberg also got nominated for various awards including BAFTA, Golden Globe, and Academy Award in the category for Best Actor.
Some of his other notable works are Zombieland, Adventureland, Holy Rollers, Rio, Rio 2, 30 Minutes or Less, American Ultra, Café Society, Now You See Me, Now You See Me 2, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and much more.
Marriage, Spouse Jesse Eisenberg & Children
Anna Strout first met her future husband on the set of The Emperor’s Club film. At that time, she used to work as a crew member and assistant. Anna launched their romantic affair with then-boyfriend, Jesse Adam Eisenberg in 2002.
In addition, the couple remained together from 2002 to 2012. Later, the pair started to develop problems with each other due to Jesse’s busy work schedule and called off their relationship.
The actor later romantically linked with his ex-girlfriend, Mia Wasikowska (Australian actress and director) from 2013 to 2015. They starred in “The Double” movie together. After his break with Mia, Eisenberg reunited with his old love i.e. Anna.
Jesse and Anna welcomed their son named Banner Eisenberg in December 2016. Jesse Eisenberg’s spouse tied the knot with Jesse Eisenberg in a private ceremony in 2017.
|Real Full Birth Name||Anna Strout.|
|Profession||Business Manager, Former Set Production Manager, and Celebrity Partner.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Jesse Eisenberg (American actor, author, and playwright).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1983.|
|Birthplace||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 116 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-25-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Bob Arnove..
Mother: Toby Strout.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jesse Adam Eisenberg.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Anna Strout
- Anna Strout took birth in the year 1983 (age 36 years, as in 2019) to her parents in the USA. She celebrates her birthday on 13 May and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her mother “Toby Strout” served as an executive director at an Indiana domestic violence shelter.
- Moreover, Jesse and Anna also helped Toby at an Indiana domestic violence shelter.
- Unfortunately, in 2017, Toby passed away due to natural causes. She worked as an executive in Bloomington’s Middle Way House.
- As per the source, a street in Washington was named after Toby Strout after her death due to her various social works.
- Jesse Eisenberg’s wife helped children, women, and domestic violence victims in her career.
- Strout’s father “Bob Arnove” worked as a writer. Some of his popular books are “Education and Revolution in Nicaragua”, “Talent Abounds”, etc.
- In 2006, Anna worked as a music coordinator for “Fire and Ice: The Winter War of Finland and Russia” (documentary movie).
- In the initial days of her career, Anna also worked in “Don’t Say a Word” as a set production assistant in 2011.
- The same year, she worked as an assistant business manager for the project called “Digital_Man/Digital_World”.