Birgen Hartman (born on February 1992) is an American-Canadian Sales Manager, Real Estate Agent, Businesswoman and the daughter of Phil Hartman (Actor, Screenwriter & Graphic Artist).
Her father married her mother Brynn Hartman (Actress) in 1987. The 27-year-old has also worked as a Barista in Coffee shop and a data entry employee in the government bank.
Early Life, Parents, Brother & Profile
She attended the University of St. Thomas to complete her graduation with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications & Journalism.
In her family, she also has an older brother named Sean Edward Hartman.
After completing her education, she joined a coffee shop and served as a barista. Later, she went to work in sales for an Athletic shoe company. Along with this, Brynn Hartman’s child did data entry job for a bank.
|Real Full Birth Name||Birgen Hartman.|
|Profession||Sales Manager in an athletic shoe store, Barista in a coffee restaurant & Former Data Entry worker in the bank.|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Phil Hartman (American-Canadian Actor, Comedian & Graphic Artist).|
|Age (As of 2019)||27 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||1. California, USA.
2. Earlier lived in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
|Parents||Father: Phil Hartman (Actor, Comedian & Screenwriter).
Mother: Brynn Hartman (Actress & Model).
|Siblings||Brother: Sean Edward Hartman (Elder).
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Doris Hartmann & Rupert Hartmann.
Uncle: John Hartmann & Paul Andrew Hartmann.
Aunt: Sara Hartmann, Martha Hartmann, Katherine Omdahl, Jane Hartmann, Nancy Hartman-McCoy, & Mary Hartmann.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Eye Color||Pearly Blue.|
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Marital Status||Married in 2018.|
|Dating History?||In a romantic relationship with her partner Brandon.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Brandon (2018 - Present).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a degree in Communications and Journalism.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of St. Thomas.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.2 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Cars Collection||Land Rover.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$150K to $200K USD.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: birgen (10.1k+ followers).
Twitter: @birgenhartman (2.2K+ Fans).
Some Lesser Known Facts about Birgen Hartman
- In 1975, Birgen’s dad, Philip Edward Hartmann appeared on “The Groundlings” comedy group. Later, he acted on the “Saturday Night Live” comedy TV show in 1986.
- On this sketch series, he famously acted Bill Clinton (42nd USA president) and his visit to McDonald’s restaurant.
- In 1970, Phil married his first wife Gretchen Lewis in a royal wedding ceremony in the USA. But after 2 years of their wedding, he divorced her in 1972.
- After this, he fell in love with his girlfriend Lisa Strain (real estate agent). In 1982, this couple tied the knot and divorced in 1985.
- In November 1987, Brynn Omdahl officially become the third wife of Philip Hartmann. At that time, Brynn was a professional model and started her acting career.
- But, she did not manage to get a decent role in movies and TV shows. Therefore, she gets frustrated and started drinking alcohol and taking narcotics.
- Later, she became insecure about Philip’s success on the television.
- On 28 May 1998, Brynn Hartman murdered Phil Hartman when he was sleeping in his Encino luxurious house in California. She shot down her husband from a gun and later, killed herself.
- After the death of her parents, Birgen Anika and her brother Sean Edward Hartman was raised by Katherine Omdahl (Brynn Hartman’s sister) in Minnesota and Wisconsin. They spend their childhood very private in the house of Katharine Wright and her spouse Mike Wright.
- Phil Hartman’s daughter also started taking drugs in her teenage days. But later, she quit this bad habit and motivated herself to live a happy life.
- In 2018, Birgen Hartman happily married her longtime boyfriend “Brandon”. Her husband is a businessman and he supports her in every way. This couple also shared their wedding photos over Instagram.
- She was also invited on the Saturday Night Live show in 2015. Furthermore, she also shared some cool moment of the show on her Instagram profile.
- In 2019, she is earning a Net worth of $1.2 million US Dollars. Sean Hartman has handled the real estate business of the family. In this firm, she helped her elder sibling to generate money.
- Sean also working to become a musician and an artist.