Debbie Mathers (born January 06, 1955) is an American Former Band Member, Author, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Parent from Los Angeles, California. She is best-known as the mother of Eminem who is is an American rapper, record producer, actor, record executive, and film producer. Furthermore, her real full birth name is Deborah Rae Nelson-Mathers.
He is one of the greatest and most influential rappers of all time. Furthermore, the 46-year-old rapper usually referred to as the “King of Hip Hop“. Eminem initially gained success with his album “The Slim Shady LP” in 1999.
Moreover, he also won his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. The rapper also became best-selling music artist in the 2000s in the US. In addition, some of his other popular projects are Encore, Recovery, Relapse, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Revival, Kamikaze, etc.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 64-year-old Debbie Mathers started the relationship with her then-boyfriend, Bruce back in the 1970s. They were also a band member in “Daddy Warbucks”. The band performed in Ramada Inns along the Dakotas–Montana border.
Soon, the couple became engaged in a private ceremony. Later, Debbie tied the knot with his husband “Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr.” around the 1970s. According to a source, her spouse was just 22-year-old and she was 15-year-old at the time of their wedding.
Debbie and Marshall welcomed their first son and the only child “Marshall Bruce Mathers III” on October 17, 1972. Eminem’s mom almost died when she went in 73-hour labor with him.
Unfortunately, Marshall Bruce abandoned his family and shifted to California, Los Angeles. Later, Debbie began an affair with her partner (name not available) and gave birth to their kid Nathan “Nate” Kane Samara. In June 2019, Debbie Mathers’ former spouse passed away due to a heart attack at the age of 67.
Profile, Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Deborah Rae Nelson-Mathers.|
|Profession||Former Band Member and Author.|
|Famous for||Being the mother of Eminem (American rapper, record producer, and actor).|
|Age (As of 2019)||64 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 06, 1955.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||St. Joseph, Missouri, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Bob Nelson.
Mother: Betty Hixson.
|Siblings||half-brother: Ronnie Polkinghorn.
Brother: Steven Nelson and Todd Kurtis Nelson.
Sister: Betty Renee.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Marshall.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr.|
|Son||1. Marshall Bruce Mathers III.
2. Nathan "Nate" Kane Samara.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision. (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Debbie Mathers
- Wikipedia: Eminem’s mother, Debbie Mathers was born on the 6th of January 1955 (age 64 years old) in St. Joseph, Missouri, USA.
- Deborah’s parents were Betty Hixson (mother) and Bob Nelson (father).
- She also has four siblings i.e. three brothers Ronnie Polkinghorn (half-brother), Steven Nelson & Todd Kurtis Nelson and a sister Betty Renee.
- Ronnie committed suicide in 1991.
- During Eminem’s childhood, they between Michigan and Missouri and faced many financial problems.
- Moreover, many media claimed that Deborah was not an ideal mother which she disapproved.
- She often threw her son out of the house after taking his paychecks.
- In 1987, she allowed Eminem’s future wife “Kimberly Anne Scott” to stay at their home.
- The author also has three granddaughters named Hailie Jade, Whitney Scott Mathers, and Alaina Marie Mathers.
- Furthermore, Eminem wrote numerous letters to his father as a kid but Debbie told that they all came back marked return to sender.
Read Also: Who is Garry Chapman? Her Biography, Lifestyle & Facts To Know
- In 2001, Marshall Bruce tried to contact him when Eminem achieved tremendous success.
- However, he blamed Deborah for not letting him meet the rapper.
- As an author, Debbie Mathers three books in her career.
- It includes “My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem” (2007), Managing Cash Flow and Working Capital (2004), and Funding Options for Business Growth (2004).