Bridget Fonda (born January 27, 1964) is an American Actress, Singer, and Famous Personality from Los Angeles, California. She is best known for appearing in numerous films like “It Could Happen to You”, “Singles”, “Point of No Return”, “The Godfather Part III”.
The actress first appeared in the movie “Easy Rider” when she was just 6-years-old. Her character name was Child in Commune in the 1969 movie. Later, Bridget in some of the commercially hit projects like Scandal (1989), Frankenstein Unbound (1990), Shag (1989), Gandahar (1988), etc.
Movies, Television Shows, Career & Net worth
Her career’s breakthrough role came after she played Grace Hamilton in the drama/crime film “The Godfather Part III” in 1990. Then, Fonda made a debut on the television with the 1989 show “21 Jump Street” as Molly “Moho” Chapman.
She appeared in the episode “Blinded by the Thousand Points of Light”. In addition, the actress featured in numerous television movies Jacob Have I Loved (as Louise Bradshaw), In the Gloaming (as Anne), No Ordinary Baby (as Linda Sanclair), and Snow Queen (as Snow Queen).
In 2019, the accumulated Net worth of Bridget Fonda is $10 million US Dollars.
In fact, she also received an Emmy Award nomination for “In the Gloaming” and Golden Globe Award nomination for “No Ordinary Baby“. Earlier, Bridget first earned a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She received the honor for playing Mandy Rice-Davies in the 1989 film “Scandal“.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Actress Bridget Fonda was born on the 27th of January 1964 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Hence, her age is 55 years old, as of 2019. Her father “Peter Fonda” was an American actor who recently passed away at the age of 79 on August 16, 2019.
Bridget’s mother “Susan Brewer” is an artist and she was Peter’s first spouse. Later, he tied the knot with his second wife “Portia Rebecca Crockett” from 1975 to 2011. After his divorce from Portia, Fonda wedded for the third time with his partner “Margaret DeVogelaere” and stayed together until his death.
According to a source, Peter died after he lost a long battle with lung cancer. Bridget has a sibling i.e. a brother named “Justin Fonda” (actor). She completed her school education from Westlake School for Girls. Later, the actress graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in 1986.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend, Spouse & Children
The 55-years-old Fonda initially began dating her ex-boyfriend “Eric Stoltz” in 1990. He is an American actor, director, and film producer. The actor gained fame after portraying a role of Rocky Dennis in the biographical drama film “Mask”.
In fact, Stoltz also earned a nomination for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture. Earlier, they first met each other through a mutual friend in 1986. Soon, they became good friends and started to spend time together.
Furthermore, the former couple remained in a relationship for more than eight years. In 1998, Bridget and Eric broke up and parted their ways. Fonda tied the knot with her husband “Danny Elfman” (composer, singer, songwriter, and record producer) in November 2003.
In addition, the pair also shares a child i.e. a son named “Oliver Elfman” (born in 2005). He also has two daughters named Mali and Lola Elfman from his previous marriage with ex-spouse “Geri Eisenmenger”.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Bridget Jane Fonda.|
|Profession||Actress and Singer.|
|Famous for||1. Her appearance in movies like "It Could Happen to You", "Singles", "Point of No Return", "The Godfather Part III", etc.
2. being the daughter of Peter Fonda (actress) and niece of Jane Fonda (actress and activist).
|Age (As of 2019)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 27, 1964.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Awards/Nomination||1. nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.
2. received an Emmy Award nomination for the 1997 TV film In the Gloaming.
3. Golden Globe Award nomination for the 2001 TV film No Ordinary Baby.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Debut||Film: Easy Rider (1969, as Child in Commune).
TV Film: Jacob Have I Loved (1989, as Louise Bradshaw).
TV Show: 21 Jump Street (1989, as Molly 'Moho' Chapman).
Short Movie: --
|Movies||1. It Could Happen to You.
3. Point of No Return.
4. The Godfather Part III.
5. Easy Rider.
7. You Can't Hurry Love.
12. Frankenstein Unbound.
13. Iron Maze.
14. Drop Dead Fred.
15. Out of the Rain.
16. Doc Hollywood.
17. Leather Jackets.
18. Single White Female.
19. Army of Darkness.
20. Bodies, Rest & Motion.
21. Point of No Return.
22. Little Buddha.
23. The Road to Wellville.
25. Rough Magic.
27. Break Up.
28. A Simple Plan.
30. South of Heaven, West of Hell.
31. The Whole Shebang.
32. Kiss of the Dragon.
33. Delivering Milo.
34. Monkeybone, etc.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Peter Fonda.
Mother: Susan Brewer.
|Siblings||Brother: Justin Fonda.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2003.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Eric Stoltz.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Danny Elfman.|
|School||Westlake School for Girls.|
|Alma Mater.||New York University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Sandra Bullock.
Actress: Quentin Tarantino.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bridget Fonda
- Wikipedia: Her paternal grandfather “Henry Fonda” was an American film and stage actor.
- He first recognization for his performance as Tom Joad in “The Grapes of Wrath” film and earned an Academy Award nomination.
- She is a niece of Jane Fonda (former model, actress, author, fitness advocate, and activist).
- Jane also earned various awards such as two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, etc in her successful career.
- On February 27, 2003, Bridget met with a serious car crash which caused a fracture in her vertebra.
- Scandal movie actress Bridget Fonda’s height is 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters tall).
- She also maintains her health by doing exercise 4 days a week. Her estimated body weight is 55 kilograms (121 pounds).
Explore More: Who is Fern Hawkins? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- At that time, she originally cast for one of the recurring characters on the TV show “The Practice” but she was replaced by Teri Polo for the role.
- Furthermore, the talented artist also studied drama at the Lee Strasburg Theater Institute.
- She also got the role in the TV series “Ally McBeal” but she turned down the offer and it went to the actress Calista Flockhart.
- Currently, Fonda lives in Hollywood away from any limelight. In fact, she also has no account on Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook.