Susan Brewer (born May 12, 1939) is an American Artist from the United States. She is known as the Ex-spouse is Peter Fonda (Actor). Mr. Fonda’s films are The Trip, The Hired Hand, Two People, Open Race, The Rose Garden, and Boundaries.
Apart from that, Susan recognized for her work in Lovely But Deadly and Vision Quest. Fonda’s family emailed a statement of his death. They said that his death was the saddest moment in our lives.
However, Peter passed away on August 16, 2019, in his Los Angeles home. Susan’s spouse death cause revealed lung disease. Peter’s sister Jane Fonda talked about her brother and their relationship too.
Furthermore, Jane Fonda is a social activist and works for different American NGOs. The Hollywood celebrities used Twitter and expressed their sadness on Peter’s death. His last English movie ready for release is The Last Full Measure.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Peter Fonda’s Ex-Spouse, Susan Brewer took birth on 12th of May 1939 (age 80 years old, as in 2019) in the USA. Though, her mom, dad, and other family member’s information are not there on the internet. Susan was a topper in her high school.
Later on, she shifted to New York City for her higher education. She learned about filmmaking and direction. Ms. Brewer step-father is Noah Dietrich.
Husband, Children & Wedding
However, Peter and Susan suddenly divorced in 1974. Brewer spent her life as a single mother. Peter married twice with Portia Rebecca Crockett (m. 1974; div. 2011) and Margaret DeVogelaere (m. 2011).
Susan’s only daughter Bridget married Danny Elfman (Music Composer) in 2003. She also has a 14-year-old son Oliver Elfman.
Quick Info & Trivia
|Real Full Birth Name||Susan Brewer.|
|Famous for||Being the ex-wife of Peter Fonda (Actor) died on August 16, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||80 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 12, 1939.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||New York, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Found.
Mother: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Peter Fonda (m. 1961; div. 1974).|
|Son||Justin Fonda (Actor).|
|Daughter||Bridget Fonda (Actress).|
|School||High School in New York.|
|Alma Mater.||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||New Jersey.|
|Favorite Color||Blue & Red.|
|Love to do||Traveling & Watching TV Shows.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$600K US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$50K - $60K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Living in her house located in New York City.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Susan Brewer
- Larry Hangman (Producer, Actor & Director) guided Bridget to be in Hollywood films as an actress.
- Wikipedia: Susan, Peter Fonda’s Wife took retirement from the industry for her children.
- Bridget showed her best skills in Jackie Brown, Single White Female, The Godfather Part III and Point of No Return.
- Apart from that, Peter noticed for her work in the Broadway plays.
- Her husband posted a controversial Tweet related to Barron Trump (Donald Trump’s Son). Mr. Fonda questioned from the Trump administration too. Still, he was against the tough immigration policies against Mexico.
Read Also: Who is Josephine Gillan? Her Biography, Story, Lifestyle & Affairs
- Peter worked in the TV industry and featured in A Thief of Time, The Gathering, The Blacklist, and Documentary Now!
- Income Stats: Susan Brewer’s Net worth is $600K US Dollars. Additionally, Brewer owned a house in New York’s posh colony.
- Justin Fonda’s mom loves her family and children.