Justin Fonda (born July 09, 1966) is an American Former Actor, Cameraman, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Kid from Los Angeles, California. He is best known as a younger child of Peter Fonda.
He was an American actor, director, and screenwriter who initially gained success with the movie “Easy Rider“. Furthermore, the actor played one of the starring role of Wyatt in the 1969 Indie/Drama film.
In fact, Peter also gained his first nomination for the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. The actor later bagged the nomination for Oscars in the category Best Actor for playing Ulee Jackson in the project “Ulee’s Gold” (1997).
As of Wealth, the accumulated Net worth of Justin Fonda was $40 million US Dollars.
Recently, on August 16, 2019, Mr. Fonda passed away after suffering respiratory failure caused by lung cancer. He died at his home in Los Angeles surrounded by his family. In fact, he was 79-years-old at the time of his death.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Peter Fonda’s Child, Justin Fonda was born on the 9th of July 1966 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Therefore, his age is 53 years old, as of 2019. His father “Peter Henry Fonda” was the son of Henry Fonda was also an American film and stage actor.
He first recognization for his performance in “The Grapes of Wrath” film (as Tom Joad) and earned an Academy Award nomination. Justin’s mother “Susan Brewer” is an artist who married Peter back in 1961.
The cameraman also has a sister named “Bridget Fonda” is an actress and singer. She is famous for appearing in projects like “Scandal”, “It Could Happen to You”, “Singles”, “Point of No Return”, “The Godfather Part III”, etc.
In 1974, his parents took a divorce and the late actor wedded his second spouse “Portia Rebecca Crockett“. They had a long relationship which lasted from 1975 to 2011. Fonda tied the knot for the third time with his wife “Margaret DeVogelaere” and stayed together until his death.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Justin Fonda.|
|Profession||Former Actor and Cameraman.|
|Famous for||being the son of late Peter Fonda (American actor) who recently passed away at the age of 79.|
|Age (As of 2019)||53 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 9, 1966.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||43-32-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Peter Fonda.
Mother: Susan Brewer.
|Siblings||Sister: Bridget Fonda (actress).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not available.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Travel and Music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Justin Fonda
- Wikipedia: Justin, Peter Fonda’s Son is a nephew of Jane Fonda (actress and activist) who earned various awards such as two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, etc in her successful career.
- Justin’s sibling “Bridget Fonda” married to her husband “Danny Elfman” (composer, singer, songwriter, and record producer) in November 2003.
- However, there is no information about his personal life, past affairs, love life, and girlfriend available on the internet. But we will update you in the future.
- His paternal grandmother “Frances Ford Brokaw” died by suicide while undergoing treatment at Craig House psychiatric hospital in 1950.
- As an actor, he had a small part in his dad’s movie “Easy Rider” as Child in Commune which is uncredited.
Explore More: Who is William “Junior” Pierce? His Biography, Affairs & Lifestyle
- He also worked as a crew member in movies like Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991), Vertical Limit (2000) and A River Runs Through It (1992).
- His late dad had a permanent residence in Paradise Valley, Montana, since 1975.
- The celebrity child Justin Fonda’s height is 6 Feet 0 Inches (183 centimeters tall).
- He possesses a healthy, athletic, and fit physique with an estimated body weight of 78 kilograms (171 pounds).