Courtney Ross (born in 1976) is an American Worker from Minneapolis, Minnesota (United States). As per her Facebook profile, she employed in a coffee shop. She was in a relationship with George Floyd for three years.
However, her boyfriend lost his life in police custody on May 25, 2020 (Memorial). She requested the community people to help them in the situation.
Minnesota Riots to Support the Black People in the USA
People are in anger after George Floyd’s demise. They looked the case in a racial issue in the USA. Around 4.5 crores are on the roads of different cities of the United States. They are demanding justice for the innocent African-American Floyd.
Still, the community cannot forget the final words of the man asking for help, as he was unable to breathe. Star Tribune journalists showed the new Minneapolis from May 26. All black citizens are fighting for their rights on the roads.
Some of them reached the White House, Washington. They want that the government should take serious action on the guilty police officers Derek Chauvin, Tao Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane. These four officers were present at the incident spot. Furthermore, Derek used his full power on George to end his life.
The police arrested him on May 29 and filed a third-degree murder case on him. Donald Trump (United States, President) promised people to action against the police on the incident.
Courtney Ross was born in 1976 in Minneapolis (Minnesota, USA). Furthermore; her age is 44 years old. She along with her mom, dad, and siblings belong to the White Caucasian race.
Ross studied in a community school in her hometown. Then, George Floyd’s girlfriend moved to the private local college to complete her higher studies.
She had her committed love relationship with George. The couple knew each other for three years. Courtney blessed with a girl child whose name not known. However, Floyd suffered from heart and artery health complications before his death.
He lost his security guard work in the restaurant due to the coronavirus pandemic. Apart from that, he received full support from his partner in a tough situation. He embraced his fatherhood with his two cute daughters (name not available).
Ross depressed after the demise of his love interest. She wants tough punishment for the police officers who took George’s life.
|Real Full Birth Name||Courtney Ross|
|In the News For||Her Boyfriend George Floyd died in police custody on May 26, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2020)||44 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1976.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Minneapolis, Minnesota (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Found.
Mother: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In relationship with George.|
|Daughter||One Daughter (Name Not Known).|
|Alma Mater||Private College.|
|Last Updated||On 1 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Courtney Ross
- Courtney Ross called that her partner was a gentle person.
- The African-American man came from Houston to Minnesota in search of work and new opportunities.
- He cooperated with the police for the fraud case investigation.
- However, Derek who could not control himself misused his power and knelled the neck of George. He did it for more than 8 minutes and continued until the medical staff arrived on the spot.
- Floyd lost his life battle after 2 minutes of the continuous pressure on his neck. He was unable to breathe. In the video, he requested Chauvin to leave him.
- George Floyd’s partner, Courtney Ross is in support of the peaceful protest conducted in the many American regions. She wants that the people should keep themselves in the coronavirus outbreak in the country.
- Still, the USA is facing its worse condition in cities New York, Chicago, Washington, and Minneapolis.
- Trump hid in a safe place from the angry protestors.
- Jacob Frey (Major) told in his interview that violence and protest reached its extremely dangerous condition.
- Minneapolis Mayor said that George lost his life because he was a black man.
- He did not have any pulse when he reached the hospital for the treatment. The doctors revealed this important information in the media.
- George’s family members requested the jury and law to give death punishment for killing their innocent loved ones.
- From May 26, 2020, Tou Thao, Derek Chauvin, J. Alexander Kueng, and Thomas Lane fired from their jobs.
- It is only Mr. Chauvin physically attacked on Floyd. Meanwhile, the other three officers stood with him and talked with the local people.