Dalia al-Aqidi (born in 1968) is an Iraqi-American Freelance Field Reporter, Writer, and Journalist from Iraq. Initially, she served as the news reporter for A.N.A. She did field reporting at the Voice of America, Radio Sawa, and Al-Jazeera TV news magazine.
Moreover, Dalia is contesting for the 5th congressional district of Minnesota region. She is against the Ilhan Omar in the 2020 election.
Still, she called Omar as a radical. Aqidi thinks that Ilhan is trying to divide America. Someone needs to stop her at this moment. She aimed at supporting the 250 homeless people residing in Minnesota.
Additionally, she is also trying to end the violence in the area. In her New York Post interview, she showed her focus on state development.
Early Life, Parents, Education & Childhood
Dalia al-Aqidi was born to her parents in 1968 (age 51 years, as in 2019) in Iraq. She was in her 20s when she came to the United States with her mom Ghazwa Al-Alkhalidi (Iraqi Actress), dad Fakri Al Aqidi (Theater Artist). Moreover, the age of Dalia is around 51 years old.
She left Iraq when Sadam Hussein became the dictator of the country. On the other hand, she was happy living in Bagdad too. Dalia’s family provided her everything. She actively danced in the school competition on the Mickey Mouse songs.
Personal Life, Boyfriend, Spouse & Children
Still, she never talked about her husband or past relationships. As an assumption, her relationship status would be single.
Dalia al-Aqidi does not like any sought of discussion connected with her wedding. Moreover, she looks busy in her career commitments.
|Full Real Name||Dalia al-Aqidi.|
|Profession||Freelance Field Reporter, Writer, and Journalist.|
|Famous for||Contesting for the Minnesota state elections.|
|Age (As of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1968.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Work Experience||1. A.N.A. Radio and TV (News Anchor, Writer & Producer) 1994-98.
2. Al-Jazeera TV News Magazine (Freelance Field Reporter) 1997-98.
3. Voice of America (News Anchor, Writer & Producer) 1998-2002.
4. Radio Sawa (2002-03).
5. Al-Hurra TV (White House Correspondent) 2003-05.
6. Sumeria Satellite TV (Weekly Talk Show Host ) 2007- 2014.
7. 218 TV Libya (Commentator & Talk Show Host).
|Current Residence||Greater Minnesota & Washington DC (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Fakri Al Aqidi (Theater Artist).
Mother: Ghazwa Al-Alkhalidi (Iraqi Actress).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree in Journalism.|
|Income & Monthly Salary||$80K-$90K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dalia al-Aqidi
- She supported President Trump on killing Qasem Soleimani in the drone strike.
- Still, she was upset when her father and mother divorced.
- During the past presidential elections, she traveled with the White House journalists.
- In 2014, Dalia worked for Sumeria Satellite TV and hosted a weekly talk show.
- She did the reporting for the Al-Hurra TV in Iraq during the war.
- On the other hand, she stayed in Washington, DC, for her work commitments.
- She became a presenter and writer for the Sharjah TV- Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E).
- Dalia al-Aqidi did not disclose her exact amount of net worth. Moreover, she gets a monthly payout of $80K – $90K from her journalism job.
- She was a broadcaster/co-writer/actress for Baghdad Radio & TV.
- Furthermore, she presented the shows for Abu Dhabi TV.