Dante de Blasio (born in 1997) is an American Policy Analyst, Famous Personality, and Politician Kid from New York City. He is well recognized as a younger child of Bill de Blasio (American lawyer and politician).
Since 2014, he has served as the 109th mayor of New York City. Bill started his political career after serving as an elected official on the NYC Council in 2002. Furthermore, the politician used to represent the 39th district in Brooklyn.
Later, the politician worked as a public advocate from 2010 to 2013. In fact, he even remained a campaign manager for some popular politicians including Hillary Clinton and Charles Rangel.
De Blasio also ran for the 2020 presidential election in the Democratic primaries. However, he failed to pass for the third round of primary debates. On September 20, 2019, Bill suspended his campaign.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The Politician Son was born to his parents in 1997 in New York City, The United States of America. Dante de Blasio’s age is 22 years old, as of 2018. The information about his actual birthdate will be updated very soon to the readers of dreshare.com.
His mother “Chirlane McCray” is an American activist, writer, and editor. She entered politics in 1991 after working for former New York City Mayor “David Dinkins” as a speechwriter.
Chirlane also served as a public affairs specialist for the New York Foreign Press Center in the starting days of her career. Moreover, she also worked as an advisor to Dante’s father “Bill de Blasio”.
He also has an elder sister “Chiara de Blasio” who was graduated from Santa Clara University. On May 31, 2020, she got arrested along with other protestors while protesting in New York City.
Currently, the USA facing one of the difficult situations after George Floyd was brutally murdered by Derek Chauvin on May 25, 2020. She was detained for unlawful assembly but Chiara was later released.
During an interview, the mayor said that she was protesting peacefully and did nothing that would provoke a negative response. As of education, Dante completed his secondary school studies from Brooklyn Technical High School. Later, the politician’s child graduated from Yale University in May 2019.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dante de Blasio.|
|Famous for||being the son of Bill de Blasio (American lawyer and politician).|
|Age (As of 2019)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1997.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||--|
|House In||New York City, The United States of America.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: not known.
|Net worth (approx.)||$30,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Income Source||works as a policy analyst with his father.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 81 Kg.
Pounds: 178 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Bill de Blasio.
Mother: Chirlane McCray.
|Siblings||Sister: Chiara de Blasio.|
|School||Brooklyn Technical High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Yale University.|
|Last Modified||June 02, 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Music, Playing Sports, and Video Games.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dante de Blasio
- His mom and dad first introduced to each other while working for David Dinkins’ administration.
- They tied the knot with each other in a private ceremony in 1994 and went to Cuba for their honeymoon.
- Dante’s daddy real full birth name is Warren Wilhelm Jr.
- His paternal grandfather’s name is “Warren Wilhelm” and de Blasio’s grandmother’s name is Maria Angela (née de Blasio).
- In 2001, Bill changed his name in order to pay tribute to his maternal family.
- Furthermore, Bill de Blasio’s son’s uncles are “Steven Wilhelm” and “Donald Wilhelm”.
- His maternal grandparents are “Robert Hooper McCray” who worked at a military base an inventory clerk and Katharine Clarissa Eileen who served as an assembly worker at an electronics factory.
- In December 2013, Dante’s sibling Chiara talked about her drug use and depression in a video the mayor’s transition team released.
- During Bill’s Democratic presidential nomination, he worked as a policy analyst and received $650 USD a week.
- Earlier, he actively used to participates in his father’s political life for years.
- As per the source, Dante also filmed a campaign ad for promoting Bill during his election for the mayor’s post in 2013.