Devon Mostert (born August 2, 1993) is an American Aspiring Entrepreneur, Former Soccer Player, and Sportsperson Partner from Chardon, Ohio. She is best known as a spouse of Raheem Mostert (American football player).
He currently performs as a running back for the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL). Furthermore, he joined the San Francisco 49ers in the 2016 draft. His team won the NFC Championship Game at Levi’s Stadium on January 19, 2020.
In fact, Mostert team’s won over the Green Bay Packers with a score of 37-20. Raheem started his professional career with Philadelphia Eagles back in 2015.
The same year, the football player played for various teams such as Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, and Miami Dolphins. Later, he joined New York Jets as well as the Chicago Bears in 2016.
Personal Life, Spouse Devon Mostert & Children
The 26-years-old Devon Mostert first met her future husband “Dominque Raheem Mostert” while studying at Purdue University. They both studied in the same class in order to pursue a bachelor of fine arts in photography.
As per the source, the love birds first introduced to each other during their freshman year. They officially launched their romantic affair back in 2012. Dominque Raheem and Devon end up marrying each other on March 3, 2017.
Their wedding ceremony was a lavish event that took place at Miami’s Ritz-Carlton. She supported her spouse in his career’s ups and downs. He was undrafted from various teams in 2015 and 2016.
Moreover, the pair is blessed with a child i.e. a son named Gunner Grey Mostert. He took birth on the 22nd of June 2019 in a hospital in Cleveland.
|Real Full Birth Name||Devon Beckwith.|
|Profession||Aspiring Entrepreneur, Former Soccer Player, and Sportsperson Partner.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Raheem Mostert (American football player).|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 2, 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Chardon, Ohio, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||San Francisco, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/devonmostert/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||42-34-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Kevin Beckwith.
Mother: Michelle Beckwith.
Sister: Jenna Hamel.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||had a relationship with her boyfriend Raheem Mostert.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Dominque Raheem Mostert.|
|Son||Gunner Grey Mostert.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Chardon High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Purdue University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Shopping, Traveling and Watching Netflix.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$300K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Devon Mostert
- Devon Beckwith took birth in 1993 (age 26 years, as in 2019) in Chardon, Ohio, USA. Devon Mostert celebrates her birthday on the 2nd of August and her zodiac sign is Leo.
- The sportsperson’s parents are Kevin Beckwith (father) and Michelle Beckwith (mother). Raheem Mostert’s wife even has a sister named Jenna Hamel.
- Her dad is a high school soccer coach.
- Devon’s family still resides in Ohio, The United States of America.
- Furthermore, Devon Beckwith completed her secondary school education from Chardon High School.
- During her school days, she used to play soccer. As a player, Mostert participated in various tournaments and achieved numerous titles.
- Hence, Devon Mostert stands an impressive height of 5 ft 7 in (170 cm tall).
- She possesses a sexy, curvy, and healthy figure with an estimated body weight of 165 lbs (75 kg).
- Then, Beckwith graduated from Purdue University with a bachelors’ degree. She even competed for the college.
- From a young age, the former soccer player was drawn to fitness and art.
- In fact, she also practiced Taekwondo has a black belt in it. Raheem’s partner is even a STOTT-certified in Pilates.