Divine Geronimo (born in 1950) is a Filipino Citizen based in the Philippines. Moreover, she is the mom of Sarah Geronimo (Model, Singer, Actress, Dancer, Songwriter, and Record Producer). Divina held responsible for her household duties.
Still, she lived a simple lifestyle. Her daughter Sarah wedded with her longtime lover Matteo Guidicelli in a civil ceremony on February 20, 2020.
Still, she disliked the marriage idea. She looked busy while reading the essential documents. Moreover, Geronimo demanded Sarah transfer all the assets to her name. Matteo punched her wife’s bodyguard named Jerry Tamara.
Furthermore, the incident happened inside Bonifacio Global City’s luxury hotel. Mr. Tamara received a temporary medical certificate, and he did not file any case against Matteo.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Divine Geronimo was born in 1950 in the Philippines. As an assumption, her age is 69 years old.
However, Divina’s mom and dad’s information is unavailable on the different internet sources. She passed out of her school and college from Manila.
Personal Life, Husband Delfin Geronimo & Children
She tied the marriage nuptial with Delfin Geronimo in the 1980s. Additionally, her family members fixed her arranged marriage.
Sarah Geronimo’s mother felt motherhood feeling during her child Sarah Geronimo’s birth on July 25, 1988. On the other hand, Sarah is the only daughter of Divina and Delfin. She lived in the Santa Cruz region of Manila.
|Full Name||Divina Geronimo.|
|Famous for||Mom of Sarah Geronimo.|
|Age (As of 2019)||69 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1950.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||Manila, Philippines.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Delfin Geronimo.|
|School||High School in Manila.|
|Alma Mater.||Government College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Divine Geronimo
- She joined the music industry after winning the Star for a Night contest.
- At that time, her age was around 14.
- Sarah signed a deal with the Viva Records and released her debut music album i.e., Popstar: A Dream Come True.
- A list of her top albums includes Expressions, The Great Unknown, and Perfectly Imperfect.
- Divine Geronimo’s girl child called Asia’s Popstar Royalty and Popstar Princess.
- She launched herself in the TV industry in 2004.
- Moreover, Sarah appeared in television projects like ASAP (2004–present), Bituing Walang Ningning (2006), Sarah G. Live! (2012-2013).
- She won 15 Awit Awards, 8 Aliw Awards, 28 Myx Music Awards, and a FAMAS Golden Artist Award.
- On the other hand, she arranged the live charity concerts to support the underprivileged section of the society.