Dr. Robert Hadden (born in 1958) is an American Obstetrician-Gynecologist from New York. He served as an assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons.
In 2014, the doctor was arrested after being charged with sexually abusing six patients. Furthermore, the court papers stated that he was accused of fondling and performing oral sex on the women.
The allegations came from many pregnant between September 2011 and June 2012. Moreover, the incident took place in his Washington Heights and Upper East Side offices.
Controversy, Evelyn Yang’s Sexual Assault Case & More
On January 16, 2020, Hadden got involved in a controversy after Evelyn Yang accused him of sexual assault. She is the wife of Andrew Yang who is an American entrepreneur, philanthropist, author, and lawyer.
In addition, Andrew is also currently running for President of the United States in the 2020 election. During an interview with CNN, Mrs. Yang that Doctor Robert Hadden sexually assaulted her in 2012.
The incident took place while she was pregnant with her first child. She told the audience that the doctor first began to ask her inappropriate questions. Evelyn said that Hadden used to ask her how she and her spouse did sex.
The unsolicited questions were not related to her health or her unborn child. Later, the examinations became longer and more frequent. She realized that the various meeting was unnecessary because her doctor was pervy.
Dr. Robert crossed all the limits when Yang was seven months pregnant. He made up an excuse when she was about to leave after her examination. The doctor told her she might need a C-section and then undress her.
He later started to examine Evelyn internally and did not use gloves. At that time, she knew that she was sexually abused by him. She just kind of froze and was able to match her eyes with him. She told in the interview that she left the clinic and never returned there.
In 2014, Robert was charged with two counts of forcible touching, five counts of the criminal sex act and two counts of sexual abuse. Later, in 2016, he even sentenced to a conditional discharge after taking a no-jail plea deal.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dr. Robert Hadden.|
|Nick name||Dr. Robert.|
|In the news for||he was accused of sexual assault by Evelyn Yang who is the wife of Andrew Yang (running for President of the United States in the 2020 election).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||61 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1958.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|House In||New York City, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Wife||Name not available.|
|Children||Name not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Doctor of Medicine.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||New York Medical College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Robert Hadden
- Doctor Robert Hadden was born to his parents in 1958 in the United States of America. He ages 61 years old, as of 2019 but there are no details about his actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- After completing his school education, he graduated from New York Medical College.
- He first got the license to practice medicine in New York in 1990.
- Later, Robert began to work his career as a gynecologist at the Columbia University Medical Center and their affiliated hospitals.
- After the various allegations, he lost his medical license in 2014.
- Moreover, he also had to register as the lowest level of the sex offender. But, the doctor never went to prison for his crimes.
- In 2018, 17 women sued Columbia University for covering up Robert’s behavior for decades.
- As of relationship, he is a married man and has a wife and children. But, Dr. Robert Hadden never disclosed any information about his personal life on the internet.