Ivana Gottová (born January 20, 1976) is a Czech based Media Presenter from Opava, Czechoslovakia. She is the widow of her dead husband Karel Gott (Singer). On the other hand, she was a moderator at the VIP news showed on the Prima.
She was the supporter of the Avon March project against breast cancer (2012, 2013 & 2014). However, Karel announced that he suffered from myeloid leukemia on September 12, 2019.
The news of his death announced on October 1, 2019. He was on his sleep and passed away. Meanwhile, he took medical treatment at the Prague University Hospital.
Early Life, Childhood, Parents & Profile
Ivana Gottová was born on the 20th of January 1976 (age 43 years old, as in 2019) in Czechoslovakia. Karel Gott’s spouse feels happy to be the daughter of her mother Blanka Krejčí and father Petr Macháček. Furthermore, her brother is Paul Gottová worked as a professional orthopedist.
She acquired her initial formal education from High School. Soon, Ivana moved to the United States for her further studies.
She employed in the au pair for three years. In 2011, Gottová enrolled for her Social and Media Communication degree in the Jan Amos Comenius University, Prague.
Love Life, Wedding, Spouse & Children
She wedded to Karel Gott on January 7, 2008, in Las Vegas. Moreover, her first daughter named Charlotte Ella Gott (born April 30, 2006). She entered her first class at the PORG School, Prague in 2012.
Additionally, Charlotte’s younger sister Nelly Sofie Gott (born May 28, 2008) modeled for children’s clothing brand Chodov, Prague. Ivana’s two princesses became the bridesmaid in her friend Ilona Csáková’s wedding.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ivana Gottová.|
|In The News For||Her spouse Karel Gott died in sleep on October 1, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||43 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 20, 1976.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/ivanagottova.
|Current Residence||Prague, Czech Republic.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5|
|Parents||Father: Petr Macháček.
Mother: Blanka Krejčí.
|Siblings||Brother: Paul Gottová.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love affair with Karel Gott.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Karel Gott (Singer).|
|Daughter||1. Charlotte Ella Gott (born April 30, 2006).
2. Nelly Sofie Gott (born May 28, 2008).
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Media and Social Communication.|
|Alma Mater.||Jan Amos Comenius University, Prague.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$6 Million US Dollars.|
|Home Details||Living in her house is in Prague, Czech Republic.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ivana Gottová
- She did the job in the Broadway Theater Production.
- Additionally, Karel Gott’s wife served as a personal assistant for foreign actors.
- Ivana helped them when they came to the Czech Republic for the films’ work.
- She reads fairytale stories for her kids Charlotte and Nelly.
- Furthermore, they recorded audio for the bedtime stories.
- The net worth of Ivana Gottová and Karel estimated $ 6 Million US Dollars. Furthermore, they lived in a luxurious house located in the posh area of Prague.
- Gott released 100 albums in his musical journey.
- The best of them include My Romantic Feeling, Von Romeo und Julia, Amore Mio, Leben, Sentiment and Dotek lásky.
Explore More: Who is Ari Shaffir? Biography, Family, Wealth & Stats
- The Czech government administration announced a state funeral in response to his death.
- On the other hand, he received big success in the German-speaking countries.
- He recognized as The Golden Voice of Prague in German nations.