Jay Tucker (born in 1970) is an American Electrical Engineer, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Los Angeles, California. He is best known as Niecy Nash’s spouse (American comedian, actress, television host, model, and producer).
His wife first received recognition after hosting the show “Clean House” from 2003 to 2010. The actress also won an Emmy Award for her work in 2010. Niecy then earned immense after portraying the role of Deputy Raineesha Williams in the comedy series “Reno 911!”.
Furthermore, her other popular projects are Getting On, The Soul Man, Scream Queens, Claws, When They See Us, Selma, etc. In 2018, Nash earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
On May 28, 2011, Jay Tucker tied the knot with his wife “Carol Denise Nash” at the Church Estate Vineyard in Malibu. Their wedding ceremony even documented in a TV special called Niecy Nash’s Wedding Bash aired on TLC Network.
Moreover, the comedian wore an Ines DiSanto gown on her special day. Some of their guests were Brandi, Holly Robinson-Peete, Jerry O’Connell, Rebecca Romijn, Sherri Shepherd, Wendy Raquel Robinson, etc.
In fact, the actress Sheryl Lee Ralph served as Carol’s maid of honor. According to a source, the couple first met each other at a Labor Day party on September 4, 2009. Earlier, the actress married her first spouse “Don Nash” (an ordained minister) for 15 years.
In addition, the ex-pair shares three kids together i.e. Dominic, Donielle, and Dia. Recently, on October 30, 2019, the Claws actress announced on her social media that she and Jay are going to divorce each other.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jay Tucker.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Niecy Nash (American comedian, actress, television host, model, and producer).|
|Age (As of 2018)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Carol Denise "Niecy" Nash.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Roxbury College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching Football Games.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jay Tucker
- Niecy Nash’s husband, Jay Tucker was born to his parents in 1970 in the United States of American. Therefore, his age is 49 years old, as of 2019.
- He is a fairly private person and has no presence on various social media. Hence, we have no information about his father, mother, and early life.
- After completing his school education, Tucker graduated from Roxbury College in 1991. He received a Bachelor of Technology degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Later, the celebrity partner began working for APC-MGE as an applications engineer.
- Furthermore, Jay then joined the firm called Emerson Network and worked there for 10 years as a field sales manager and one of the members of the business development team.
- He also served in various companies such as GE Power and Hammond Power Solutions.
Explore More: Gertrude Stacks Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Brother
- In 2010, the engineer became the cast member of a show titled “Black Love” which aired on the OWN network.
- Tucker and his ex-wife engaged each other in a private ceremony on September 4, 2010.
- They separated after amicably agreeing on the fact that they are better off as friends.