Jonathan “DJ” Hernandez (born May 18, 1986) is an American Football Player, Businessman, and Coach from Bristol (Connecticut, United States). He came on the media radar during Aaron Hernandez’s case.
Furthermore, he regularly attended the court hearing with his Terri. Jonathan also talked about his childhood issues and trauma in his earlier interviews. Still, he disliked that his dad pushed him to be in sports activities.
The Hernandez brothers played football in high school and then the University of Connecticut. On the other hand, Aaron joined the University of Florida football team too.
Early Life, Profile, Siblings & Parents
Jonathan “DJ” Hernandez took birth on the 18th of May 1986 (Age: 33 years old) in Bristol, USA. His father Dennis Hernandez was an alcoholic who died during a hernia operation in 2006.
After his dad’s demise, his mom Terri Hernandez linked with Jeffrey Cummings. His brother’s name is Aaron Hernandez. Moreover, his cousin sister Tanya Singleton passed away in October 2015 due to breast cancer.
DJ played football and studied with Aaron in the Bristol High School. His daddy also worked in the same school. Moreover, he studied psychology and then mastered in education counseling from the University of Connecticut.
Personal Life, Wife Karen Hernandez & Children
His supportive life partner Karen Hernandez transformed his life. Moreover, Jonathan “DJ” Hernandez thanked her to be with time.
Both of them are the happy mom-dad of a baby girl and boy. DJ resides along with him in Tampa, Florida.
|Full Real Name||Jonathan "DJ" Hernandez.|
|Nick name||DJ & Jonathan.|
|Profession||Businessman, Football Player & Coach.|
|Famous for||Brother of Late Aaron Hernandez.|
|Age (As of 2019)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 18, 1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bristol, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Taurus.|
|House Address||Tampa (Florida, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Dennis Hernandez.
Mother: Terri Hernandez.
|Siblings||Brother: Aaron Hernandez.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Karen Hernandez.|
|Daughter||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Psychology and Education Counselling.|
|School||Bristol High School.|
|Alma Mater.||University of Connecticut.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jonathan “DJ” Hernandez
- Aaron Hernandez’s brother opened a High Rise Roofing company.
- Earlier, his name was Dennis Jonathan Jr. Soon, he changed his name.
- According to online records, the company is not operational since 2001.
- In 2018, Jonathan created an LLC in the Pawcatuck region, Connecticut.
- He worked as a football coach for the Ledyard High School.
- However, he left the position due to his personal reasons.
- In his recent interview with CBS, he showed his love for Aaron.
- He made his sincere efforts so that his brother could stay away from alcohol and drugs.
- Aaron came close to his cousin Tanya.
- In addition to this, his lawyer also found that Ms. Singleton was loyal to him.
- Jonathan “DJ” Hernandez authored The Truth About Aaron: My Journey to Understand My Brother.
- He provided the football coaching to Brown University, the University of Miami and the University of Iowa.