Joyce Miller (born February 5, 1947) is an American Professor and Politician’s Partner from New York City. She is well-recognized as the spouse of Jerry Nadler (American Attorney and Politician). He serves as the U.S. Representative for New York’s 10th congressional district.
Furthermore, the politician began his career after becoming a member of the New York State Assembly from 1977 to 1992. Later, he started to represent the state’s 17th congressional district from 1992 to 1993.
The lawyer even became the 8th congressional district and worked from 1993 to 2013. Jerry Nadler is also a member of the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. As of December 2019, he is also working as the chairman of the U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary.
Mrs. Miller is currently working as an adjunct professor at Columbia University. Miller teaches in the School of International and Public Affairs. In addition, she also works as a CEO and president of Tier One Public Strategies Limited.
Marriage life with Husband Jerry Nadler & Children
Joyce Miller tied the knot with her husband “Jerrold Lewis Nadler” on December 12, 1976, in a private ceremony. Their wedding event was a Jewish ceremony held at Temple B’nai Jeshurun in New York.
They also share a son named Michael Nadler. He is an American associate attorney at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP in New York City. Michael married his spouse Elyssa Feins (lawyer) on September 25, 2016.
Therefore, Joyce also has a grandchild (name not available). On December 17, 2019, Nadler missed the day’s impeachment process as he had to go home due to a family emergency. As per the source, his wife was really sick.
Nadler garnered huge media attention after supporting the Equality Act in 2019. In fact, he defended Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (politician and activist) when she compared the Holocaust to the U.S. border.
Alexandria started the controversy when she compared immigrant detention centers on the southern border to concentration camps during World War II. Jerrold Lewis posted a tweet on June 18, 2019, in order to support AOC. He said that one of the lessons from the Holocaust is never again.
|Real Full Birth Name||Josephine Langsdorr Miller.|
|Profession||Professor, President, and CEO.|
|Famous for||being the spouse of Jerry Nadler (American Attorney and Politician).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||72 years old.|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1947.|
|Birthplace||New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||New York City, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram:
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 1".
Centimeters: 157 cm.
Meters: 1.57 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||40-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Benjamin Miller.
Mother: Bess Langsdorf.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jerrold Lewis Nadler (m. 1976 - Present).|
|Highest Qualification||M.Phil degree in political science.|
|School||Wade Jr. High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. City College.
2. Columbia University.
3. New York University Stern School of Business.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading and Watching News.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K - $800K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Joyce Miller
- Jerry Nadler’s wife was born to her parents on the 5th of February 1947 in New York, USA. Hence, Joyce Miller’s age is 72 years old, as of 2019 and her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Her real full birth name is Josephine Langsdorr Miller.
- Josephine’s father “Benjamin Miller” worked in the circulation department of The Daily News. Her mother “Bess Langsdorf” remained a caseworker at New York’s Department of Social Services.
- Furthermore, she completed her secondary school education from Wade Jr. High School.
- Later, Langsdorr Miller graduated from City College and received a bachelors’ degree in Arts.
- The professor also received a masters’ degree in the same field.
- Miller was a doctoral candidate in political science at Columbia University.
- She received an M.Phil degree in political science from Columbia.
- Moreover, the politician’s partner also has an MBA in finance from the New York University Stern School of Business.
- Josephine started her career as a real estate investment officer at the NYS Comptroller’s office. She served there for a decade until 2002.
- Then, Joyce Miller began working at the New York City Comptroller’s office as director.