Kelly Orgeron (born December 30, 1964) is an American Former Basketball Player, Ex-Beauty Pageant Winner, and Famous Personality’s Partner from Mandeville, Louisiana. She is well recognized as Ed Orgeron’s spouse (American football coach and former player).
He serves as a head coach at Louisiana State University (LSU) as of January 2020. Previously, Orgeron used to work at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) for the same post from 2005 to 2007.
Later, Ed became the interim head coach at the University of Southern California. The former player started his career after signing a deal with Louisiana State University. But, Orgeron left the program after his first year. Then, he transferred to Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana.
His coaching profession began as a graduate assistant at Northwestern State in 1984. Some of the other teams he coached are McNeese State, the University of Arkansas, the University of Miami, Nicholls State University, Syracuse University, etc.
Personal Life, Spouse Ed Orgeron & Children
Her first marriage was with her ex-husband “Brian Spotts” (a native of Quincy in Illinois) which took place many years ago. Through their wedding, the couple welcomed a son named “Tyler Spotts”.
Earlier, Brian used to work as a football coach and now serves in a management position at an Illinois-based company. After their divorce, Kelly Orgeron tied the knot with her second spouse “Edward James Orgeron Jr.” in a private ceremony in 1997.
The couple shares three children together named Cody Orgeron, Parker Orgeron, and Tyler Orgeron. This was also Edward James’ second nuptials and the name of his ex-wife is Colleen Orgeron (m. 1992 – div. 1994).
Physical Assault Controversy
in 1991, her partner got involved in a controversy after a local woman filed a restraining order against Ed Orgeron. Later, she accused him of repeatedly attacking her.
Then, in July 1992, he was detained for physically assaulting someone in a bar fight in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Orgeron even admitted that he was drunk that night and had an argument when he was not permitted to go back inside to get his credit card.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kelly Owens.|
|Profession||Former Basketball Player and Ex-Beauty Pageant Winner.|
|Famous for||being the second wife of Ed Orgeron (American football coach and former player).|
|Age (As of 2019)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 30, 1964.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Arkansas, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Mandeville, Louisiana, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Bobby Owens.
Mother: Janis Owens.
|Siblings||Brother: Scott Owens and Russ Owens.
Sister: Misty Owens.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||had an affair with her ex-boyfriend, Brian Spotts.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Brian Spotts (ex-husband).
2. Edward James Orgeron Jr.
|Son||1. Tyler Spotts.
2. Cody Orgeron.
3. Parker Orgeron.
4. Tyler Orgeron.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Traveling, and Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kelly Orgeron
- Kelly Owens took birth to her parents in 1964 (age 55 years, as in 2019) in Arkansas, United States.
- Ed Orgeron’s wife celebrates her birthday on the 30th of December and her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- As per the source, Kelly’s father “Bobby Owens” as killed when a train struck the car he was driving.
- He used to work on farmland growing cantaloupe, watermelon, and cotton.
- Furthermore, her mother “Janis Owens” passed away after lung complications in 2012.
- Owens was one of four children of her parents and has two older brothers, Scott Owens and Russ Owens, and a younger sister, Misty Owens.
- She and her husband first met each other on a blind date in Memphis at the 1996 Liberty Bowl.
- They married each other after dating for a period of two months.
- Her twin’s sons named Cody and Parker took birth on February 9, 1998.
- Moreover, Kelly’s sons graduated from Mandeville High School and also played football.
- As per the source, Parker Orgeron and Cody Orgeron are part of the football team at McNeese University.
- Kelly Owens suffered from scoliosis which is a condition where the spine curves. She even had multiple back surgeries since then.
- During her basketball career, Kelly Orgeron used to wear a brace but still managed to show off a jump shot in various games.