Kevin Hunter (born September 17, 1972) is a Canadian/American Television Producer from Ontario, Canada. He is famous for being the second husband of Wendy Williams (American TV host, Actress, Author, and Fashion Designer). Furthermore, the 46-year-old producer initially started working as a manager of his future wife Wendy Williams.
Wendy is extremely popular on her American TV talk show named The Wendy Williams Show. Moreover, she is also a former radio host and DJ. In 2009, the host received the National Radio Hall of Fame.
Kevin Hunter and Williams married each other on November 30, 1997. In fact, the couple shares a son Kevin Hunter Jr. (born August 18, 2000). However, the love partner faced a lot of difficulties in maintaining their relationship in all these years.
According to a source, Kevin cheated his spouse with other women a couple of times. In 2008, Kevin was involved in a major controversy when Nicole Spence charged him with sexual assault. Nicole is a talent booker for The Wendy Williams Experience show.
On June 11, 2008, Spence filed a sexual-harassment lawsuit against her boss, Hunter, and Inner City Broadcasting Corporation.
Spence revealed that Hunter demanded sex from her on many events. She also confessed that Kevin Hunter also created a hateful work environment by threatening and assaulting his wife Williams. Later, Hunter and Wendy testified against her, a lawsuit was filed. The case was settled with $5 million US Dollar.
Recently, there were rumors that Kevin once again cheated his wife. However, Williams defended him by laughing at the infidelity rumors. She also said that her marriage is perfectly fine and she is not planning to divorce her husband.
|Full Birth Name||Kevin Hunter.|
|Age (As of 2018)||46 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 17, 1972.
|Famous For||Being the husband of Wendy Williams (American television host, actress, author, fashion designer, and former radio personality).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-32-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Tattoos details?||Will update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Wendy Williams (m. 1997 - Present).|
|Children||Son: Kevin Hunter Jr.|
|Alma Mater||The Sears and Switzer Academy.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Julia Roberts.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Music, Traveling, & Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$7.5 million US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kevin Hunter
- Wendy Williams’ spouse was born on the 17th of September 1972 in Ontario, Canada. Hence, Kevin Hunter’s age is 46 years old, as of 2018.
- His height is around 6 Feet 2 Inches (185 centimeters) and weighs 85 Kilograms (187 Pound) approximately.
- Kevin is the second spouse of his wife. In her biography “Wendy’s Got the Heat”, she refers to her first husband as Robert Morris III who was a salesperson.
- He worked as an executive along with Williams in their show titled Love Triangle in 2011.
- Money Factor: the estimated Net worth of Kevin Hunter is $7.5 Million US Dollar, as of 2018.
Visit: The Profile of Keisha Nash Whitaker & Wikipedia Trivia
- In 2011, Hunter started writing books.
- As an author, he released a semi-autobiography love story “Jagger’s Revolution“.
- Moreover, the book also included in the list of New York’s Best Sellers.
- His other book which is the sequel of the first one publishes the same year. It was named as “Jagger’s Revolution: A Screenplay“.