Linda Collins-Smith (born in 1962) is an American Politician and Businesswoman from Pocahontas, USA. She served as a strong leader in the Republic Party of the United States. In fact, Linda was the member of the Arkansas State Senate from Pocahontas region.
However, she was found dead in her home on June 4, 2019. Collins-Smith died by the gunshot. Still, a few men targeted her when she was alone in her home. As per the NBC report, they heard the gunshot sounds in the past week.
Linda did create any update on social media too. On the other hand, Ken Yang (Former Media Secretary) shocked to know about her former boss’s death. She recalled that Collins Smith treated Yang as her friend.
Furthermore, she had a deep faith in God and passion to work for the nation. The dead body sends for the autopsy. Soon, the truth behind her sudden death will come in front of the people. The Arkansas GOP told that she was the true representative of the people.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Arkansas State Senator, Linda Collins-Smith was born in 1962 in Pocahontas (Arkansas, USA). Actually, her present age is 57 years old. Still, her online bios do not have her family details.
She acquired a master’s degree in Business Management.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
Linda Collins-Smith has married her husband Philip Smith (Circuit Court Judge). Additionally, they have two children. Though, she separated from her spouse Philip in 2018.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Linda Collins-Smith.|
|Profession||Businesswoman & Politican.|
|In The News For||Killed by the unknown person through gunshot on June 4, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||57 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1962.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Pocahontas (Arkansas, United States).|
|Death Date||June 4, 2019.|
|Cause||Gunshot by a mysterious person.|
|Place||Her home in Pocahontas (Arkansas, USA).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
Facebook: https: facebook.com/Linda4Senate.
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Pocahontas (Arkansas, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-27-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Married Once).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Philip Smith (Circuit Court Judge).|
|Daughter||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Master Degree in Business Management.|
|School||High School in Pocahontas.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch.
Actress: Adeline Rudolph.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Maldives.|
|Love to do||Reading Books, Gardening & Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.25 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$100K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in Pocahontas, USA.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Linda Collins-Smith
- As per Wikipedia Profile, Linda took the membership of the Democratic Party.
- In eight months, she moved from Democratic to the Republic party.
- She represented the 19th and 80th district of the Arkansas region.
- Furthermore, Collins-Smith presented bill number 774 in the Arkansas Senate.
- It is regarding the Physical Privacy and Safety act that the transgender can use the government facilities based on their sex mentioned in their birth certificate.
- Therefore, the bill protects the privacy and security of Arkansas citizens.
- At that time, Asa Hutchinson (Governor, Arkansas) opposed the bill called it “bathroom bill”.
- Money Factor: As per financial details, Linda Collins-Smith Net worth is around $1.25 Million US Dollars.
Have a look: Who is Naval Ravikant? His Story, Biography, Lifestyle & Affairs
- The similar law implemented in North Carolina. Within six months, the city has to bear $650 Million on its implementation.
- In the 2012 general election, she defeated her opponent David Wyatt.
- However, she could secure her seat in the 2018s elections. Actually, James Sturch won the Arkansas Senate seat.
- The 57-year-old owned and operated a hotel i.e. “Days Inn Hotel”, Pocahontas.