Lucina Laam King (born in 1943) is a Hong Kongese Homemaker from Hong Kong. She retired from all her work responsibilities and took care of her home. Laam stays with her children in Canada. She is the second wife of the billionaire executive Stanley Ho.
However, her husband passed away on May 25, 2020, during the treatment at the Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital. In the last years, his health condition affected due to the stroke that happened in 2009.
He declared as the godfather of gambling in the early years. Still, his death at the age of 98 shattered his loved ones.
He was among the prominent faces of the Hong Kong business circuit and the gambling industry. Moreover, he showed his active presence in the gambling sector for more than 75 years.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Lucina Laam King Ying was born to her Chinese parents in 1943 in Hong Kong. She celebrated her 77th birthday in 2020 to complete her 77 years od age.
She has not updated the details related to her mother, brother, and father. Her brother handled her dad’s ancestral business.
Laam passed out from the local High School. Then, Stanley Ho’s spouse enrolled in a local college to complete her Bachelor’s degree course. Her full name is
Spouse Stanley Ho, Wedding & Children
In 1957, she wedded with her husband, Stanley Ho. The two of them shared four daughters named Pansy Ho (born August 26, 1962), Daisy Ho Chiu Fung (born in 1964), Josie Ho (born December 26, 1974), and Maisy Ho Chiu Ha (born in 1967). Lucina Laam King’s son is Lawrence Ho Yau Lung (born in 1976).
All her children involved in the business except Josie, who is a well-known singer in the entertainment industry.
However, Stanley died on May 25, 2020, after suffering from a critical health condition in the hospital. His other three wives are Leong On-kei, Ina Chan, and Clementina Angela Leitão.
|Real Full Birth Name||Lucina Laam King Ying.|
|Age (As of 2020)||77 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1943|
|In the News For||Her Husband Stanley Ho died on May 25, 2020.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Found.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Daughter||1. Pansy Ho (born August 26, 1962).
2. Daisy Ho Chiu Fung (born in 1964).
3. Josie Ho (born December 26, 1974).
4. Maisy Ho Chiu Ha (born in 1967).
|Son||Lawrence Ho Yau Lung (born in 1976).|
|School||High School in Hong Kong.|
|Alma Mater||Private University.|
|Last Updated||On 29 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Interesting Facts about Lucina Laam King
- Stanley Ho’s wife was only 14 years old when she first met Stanley.
- In January 2011, Stanley faced issues of wealth distribution among his wives and children.
- Lucina Laam King’s son Lawrence Ho handles the business duties of the City of Dreams.
- Lawrence inherited the wealth of around $2.6 Billion (Net worth).
- Sabrina Ho is the step-daughter of Lucina.
- Daisy Ho and Pansy Ho got a fixed amount of money from their father.
- For 75 years, Mr. Ho received the government permitted monopoly on the Macau gambling industry.
- Furthermore, he operated his casinos in Vietnam, Philippines, Mozambique, Indonesia, and East Timor.
- His businesses are operational in China, Portugal, and North Korea.
- He made investments in the Hong Kong real estate business and development too.
- Still, his career began as a clerk in the Japanese owned import-export firm in Macau.
- Then, he involved himself in the smuggling activities in World War II.
- He started his business in partnership with Henry Fok (Hong Kong Tycoon) and Teddy Yip.
- His name linked to several illegal activities from 1999-2002.
- Stanley laid the foundation of SJM Holdings and Shun Tak Holdings.
- Furthermore, he ventured into several businesses like entertainment, real estate, shipping, and tourism.
- His sister Winnie Ho handled the charge of the Macau casino.
- However, he took a break from the business duties after the stroke in 2009 for recovery. He came back on his work by the end of 2010.
- Dancing is among the favorite hobbies of Stanley Ho. He holds expertise in the dance forms like tango and waltz. Moreover, he danced in the fundraising events to support the NGO. He sponsored numerous dance performances held at Hong Kong Arts Festival and the Macau Arts Festival.
- Through the sources available with him, he tried and promoted the art of dance among the people.
- In 1984, he awarded the honorary social science doctorate at the University of Macau.
- The American Gaming Association honored him with the Visionary Award (2007) in the G2EAsia Conference.
- Ho was the fellow at the Royal Academy of Dance.
- Still, he stuck in the controversies related to the assets dispute in his family. Many conflicting statements came in public. Out of pressure, Ho shared all the signed documents in society to sort the confusion.
- Lucina Laam King shifted to Canada and lived over there. She got assets and money transferred on her name.