Malavika Krishna (born in 1969) is an Indian Businesswoman, Entrepreneur, and Political Personality from Bengaluru, India. She is best known as the spouse of V.G. Siddhartha Hegde (Café Coffee Day CCD’s Founder). However, Siddhartha is missing from 2 days. He traveled to Mangaluru from Bengaluru.
Then, he asked the driver to stop the car in the middle of the road. VG walked on the road and then escaped. Now, there is no clue of him. she is also famous for S. M. Krishna’s daughter.
Furthermore, he is the BJP party member and Former Karnataka Chief Minister went to Delhi. Additionally, he asked for help from Amit Shah (Home Minister, India) to find his son-in-law. He was last seen crossing the Netravati river bridge.
Now, the police are finding VG near the river. The dog squad also assigned the duties. On the other hand, the 65-year-old told that he saw a man who jumped in the river. VG left a letter for his family and called himself a bad businessman. Now, his dead body found near the Netravati river after 36 hours.
Early Life, Parents, Sister & Profile
V.G. Siddhartha’s Spouse, Malavika Krishna was born in 1969 in Bengaluru, Karnataka (India). Malavika’s father is SM Krishna and mother name is Prema Krishna.
On the other hand, she has a sister Shambhavi Krishna. Malavika qualified her bachelor degree in Engineering from the University of Bengaluru.
Wedding, Husband & Children
Café Coffee Day’s founder V.G. Siddhartha Hegde married his wife Malavika in 1990. Reportedly, they did not confirm that they have children or not.
Ms. Krishna spends her time with her family. She does not like to be a socialite in the media.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Malavika Krishna.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of V.G. Siddhartha (Indian Businessman & CCD founder).|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka (India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Bengaluru, Karnataka (India).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Parents||Father: SM Krishna (BJP Member & Former CM, Karnataka).
Mother: Prema Krishna.
Sister: Shambhavi Krishna.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||VG Siddhartha.|
|Highest Qualification||Engineering Graduate.|
|School||Private School in Bengaluru.|
|Alma Mater.||University of Bengaluru.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Prabhas.
Actress: Vidya Balan.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Green.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Cooking.|
|Favorite Food||Vada & Idli.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 250 Crores Indian Rupees (as of 2019).|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Living in her house in Bengaluru.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Malavika Krishna
- Wikipedia: Malavika, VG Siddhartha’s Wife took charge of the Café Coffee Day business with her spouse in 2009. She was responsible for the operations and hospitality department. Furthermore, she owned around 4% of equity shares in the company.
- CCD opened around 1400 cafes in 200 Indian cities.
- The Café Coffee Day company started in 1993 with an annual turnover of Rs. 60 Million.
- Furthermore, VG worked hard to expand his business.
- Though, he was in stress because of the Rs. 7000 Crore debt on his companies.
- Controversy: He revealed that the tax officers tried to harass him related to evasion cases in September 2017. Still, the taxation department team conducted the raid in his 20 offices.
Explore More: Who is Actress Kaykasshan Patel? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Money Factor: In 2019, the calculated Malavika Krishna’s Net worth is Rs. 250 Crores Indian Rupees. She did not draw a salary from the CCD being the Non-Executive Director.
- Additionally, V.G. Siddhartha and his spouse planted banana trees in 3000 acres of land for export.
- Siddhartha ventured in the Daffco Furniture Company located in Chickamangalur.
- He stepped in the financial sector from the Way2Wealth Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
- Apart from that, Siddhartha is also the founder of Global Technology Ventures.
- S. M. Krishna’s child is mourned on the death of her husband.
- Malavika served as the Director in Coffee Day Global Ltd, Sampigehutty Estate Pvt Ltd, Coffee Day Natural Resources Pvt Ltd, Coffee Day Resorts MSM Pvt Ltd and Tanglin Property Developments Pvt Ltd (Mumbai).